Cant think of a title.

I don't know why I used this picture, I just wanted to so, yeah. This....thing...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"_______! Are you done packing? Almost! I just have to find my book! Okay, bring your stuff down here when you're done! Okay Paps!" You were all packing for your trip to the surface, everyone in the underground was supposed to meet at Asgores castle for a big party, then they would finally get to see the light, the sun, everything on the surface. Frisk said that she was determined to help you get there. "I'm done!" You hopped down the stairs two at a time, a duffle bag slung over your shoulder. You kissed Paps on he cheek and looked around the empty living room. "Y'know....I'm really gonna miss this house. But....we could build one just like it!Maybe make one that's even bigger! Would that be great Paps? Yes....but it wouldn't be as great as me! NYEH HEH HEH HEH!!!!!!!!" You laughed and jumped onto his back pointing to the door. "Onward Papyrus! To the castle! NYEH HEH HEH!!!!" You got a piggy back ride until about halfway, then you met up with Sans and he teleported you. "Aww, but I like piggy back rides! _____, I'm not a piggy,I'm a skeleton! I know........but what if you were a pig? That would be pretty....pig-tastic! Eeeh? No? YOURE TURNING INTO SANS. *snort* Oh, when did you get here Wynter?" You all laughed and walked into the castle, laughing. "Papsyyy, I want another piggy back ride! Fine. But....only because I l-love you....awwww! S-shut up Wynter!" You walked into a large room and Papyrus' jaw dropped to the ground. Literally. It was beautiful. "Here you go Paps. Huh? Oh, thanks." You laughed as he stuck his jaw bone back on. "Aah! Hello! I didn't see you come in! So, what do you think? Frisk suggested the piñata. Wait, a piñata? I gotta see this! Over in the corner. Come on Paps! PINATAAAAAA! Okay, okay, calm down _____! Hehehe! Where does that word even come from? 'Piñata' what a strange word. It's Mexican! What's Mexican? You have a lot to learn Paps." You looked at the piñata in awe. Wynter walked up beside you. "That....is huge. I wonder how much candy is in it! There's candy inside? Yeah! You smash it open with a stick or something and get candy! It's been forever since I've seen one of these! I call dibs on smashing it! That sounded so wrong. Sans! Shut up! I've never seen one before, I wanna hit it! Calm down, we can all hit it! I'm sure there's enough stuff to hit it with! I CAN USE MY FISTS!" You all laughed. Suddenly, you got an idea. "Hey Papsy, can you show me where the bathroom is? Oh, uh, sure ______." You smiled as Papyrus carried you into the hallway. (still piggy-backing) 'Maybe now we can get some alone time....' "I can still read minds you know. Oh crap. I don't mind! It would be nice to have some time to ourselves before we leave...." You smiled and kissed his head. "I was hoping you would say that. Now, let's go. I really have to pee. But- when everyone gets here. It'll be pretty loud in there. They probably won't hear us~ o-oh...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BWAHAHA! Sorry, I'm stopping here! You have to wait until tomorrow for more because of.....drumroll please........school has started again! Yaaaaaaaaaay.... I know. It sucks. 😓oh well. More tomorrow peeps, laters!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~