Chapter One

My Name Is Anyia But People Call Me Nyia. I Moved From California To Atlanta To Live With My Aunt. The Only People I Talk To Is My Cousin Nesha And And My Bestfriend Dominic.

" Anyia Taylor If I Tell You One More Time To Get Out Of That Bed I'm Going To Come Up There And Pull You Out ! " My Aunt Yelled From Downstairs

I Looked Over At The Clock And It Read 7:45 . School Started At 8:30. It Take Me Bout 50 Minutes To Get Ready. So I Guess I Would Be Late To School Again Today. I Pulled Out My White Button Down Shirt And My Light Pink Pants And Sat Them On My Bed. I Went To The Shower And Turned It On. I Put My Hair In A Messy Bun And Got In The Shower. I Got Out and Lotion My Body I Then Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face. I Put On My Clothes And Then Put On My Gold Sandals. I Flat Iron And Curled My Hair. I Went To My Dresser And Put On My Gold Bow Necklace, My Pink And Gold Braclet And A Hat With A Pink And White Ribbon Around It.

I Ran Downstairs To See If My Aunt Was Stil Here. The Kicthen Light Was Off So I Know She Was Gone. I Turned Off The Tv And Went Back Upstairs To Get My Stuff. I Gradded My Phone Off The Charger. I Had A Text From Nesha. It Probably Was Saying She Was Already At School. I Went Back Downstairs. I Got In My Light Grey Bug. This Have Always Been My Dream Car. I Started Up The Car And Drove Off.

I Arrived To First Period. I Open The Door And Held My Head Down. I Quickly Walk To My Seat Next To My Bestfriend Dominic. I Looked Up And Looked At My Teacher Who Was Giving * Stay After Class Glare *

I Turned In My Sit To My Bestfriend. " Hey Dominic " I Said With A Smile On My Face.

" Wassup Niya, You Stay Getting To School Late " He Said With A Smile

" I Know But I Hate Getting Up Early " I Said With My Lip Poked Out

He Started Laughing " You Know Them Tardies Turn Into Absents "

" I Know " I Turned In My Sit And Faced The Board

**************

* DING * I Got My Stuff And Walked Beside My Bestfriend. We Walked Out The Classroom And My Face Hit The Ground

" Haha Clumsy Ass " Kayla Said Laughing With One Her Followers

I Hated Kayla With A Passion, &' She Hated Me. She Been Picking On Me Since Middle School &' I Was Sick And Tired Of Her Bullshit.

My Bestfriend Helped Me On My Feet

" You Bitch ! " I Charged At Her " You Tripped Me "

" I Did No Such Thing " She Said With A Smirk On Her Face

Dominic Pulled Me Back, I Tired To Get From His Grip But He Was Too Strong.

" Let Me Go Dominic " I Yelled While Trying To Push Him Off Me.

" Yeah, Let Her Go She Ain't Gon Shit " Kayla Laugh Coming Closer

"Trust Me You Don't Want Me To Do That " He Said With A Smirk

Kayla Then Got Closer &' Popped Me Dead In Face. That's When Dominic Let Go Of Me &' I Jumped On Her And Knocked Her Into The Lockers. We Eventually Made A Crowd But I Kept Punching Her In The Face Until Dominic And The Police Officer Pulled Me Off. I Looked At Kayla And She Had A Bloodly Nose And Her Lip Was Busted. I Smiled Being Satsified. Then The Police Officer Pulled Me To The Office.

I Got Suspend For 3 Days But I Couldn't Care Less. I Aways Hated Coming To School Anyway. They Call My Aunt To Inform Her That I Had A Fight And I Was Suspended. Then They Started Talking Bout How I Was Always Late To My Classes And How Many Absents I Had. I Just Rolled My Eyes Even Though I Be Late To School And Miss Alot Days I Still Keep My Grades Up. I Always Stayed After School To Get My Work And Finish Assignment That I Miss. So I Dont Know What Was The Big Deal.