The Fans.

MADALIE (p.o.v)

"OMG! Please Mom!?!?" I screamed as i stared at the One Direction posters I wanted at Wal-Mart.Yes,I'm a Directioner. I fell in love with them since I heard What Makes You Beautiful. I've been bullied a lot and music was my way out of everything. My escape. When I listen to One Direction,it's a feeling like no other.I had a lot of friends. Or I thought I did. Most stabbed me in the back.Why? Because I wasn't perfect.But One Direction made me feel perfect. Even if it only last a few minutes.Niall. He's my soft spot. But, I am starting to fall for Harry.Those dimples!

I'm in 7th grade but I look older. The school year is half way over. I want to study to be a doctor. I've been accepted to a really good private school for medicine. Im going there for 8th and possibly highschool. It's in London. I had to leave a few weeks early so I could go for meetings and get my school room ready.I'm really excited! It's live im starting a whole new life. A brand new beginning! My thoughts were interrupted by my mom. "But your moving, and your whole bedroom wall is full of them. Are you going to take them with you?"She started getting emotional as she asked me that question.

"Well,of course i am!" I said,"I mean, i get a room all to my self!"Unlike at home where i share half of it with my 18 year old sister,Valerie.I only got to decorate one wall of posters.My mom and I went to Wal-Mart to buy stuff for my new room at my new school.I had about 10 posters in my hand and 15 magazines.In the shopping cart I already had a new bed set.It was plain red and with white pillows.I also had a red beanbag chair,white lamp,and some paintings with quotes on them.I really wanted  all the walls of One Direction.

She took a deep breathe then said "Sure."I smiled and put everything in the cart.We were walking to check out when i saw the most beautiful guitar.Yeah,I play and I taught myself.I also write my own songs.I looked at the price.It was $200.I sighed and walked over to my mom who gave a me a slight smile.We bought everything and went home.

*Few Months Later*

It was the last day of school,and it was my goodbye party.It was really small.Only my friend Jeanette and Madison were there and were sleeping over.I was leaving tomorrow.I unwrapped the gift from Jeanette,and of course,she got me three loose fitting shirts.One had the british flag which made me smile.The second one said Forever Young.The third had the ireland flag on it.Madison got me a pair of white converse and a pair of high waisted shorts.They know me so well.I finally got to my parents present.it was a big glob of wrapping paper.I slowly unwrapped it and there was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen.A brand new guitar!

"Oh My gosh!!"I screamed and i ran to them and hugged them.It was the guitar i has seen."You deserve it"my dad said hugging me.This is amazing.

Jeanette,Madison, and I ran to my room.They helped me finish pack and decied what to wear tomorrow.We decieded on the Forever Young shirt,high waisted shorts and the white converse.We also would wear our best friend bracelets.I took out my guitar case, took out the old broken guitar and put in my new one.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up to a sligtly cold morning.Jeanette and Madison were still sleeping on my bed.I giggled and got in the shower.I changed into the outfit we planned yeturday.I brushed my teeth,did light make-up,and straightened my hair.I walk out and see Jeanette and Madison fighting over Louis.These girls are hilarious.

They came with me to the airport.My plane leaves at 11:00am.We arrived at 10:45am.Right away when i got there my plane number was called.I hugged them and cried a few tears.I finally got to my plane.I brought my guitar case and my shoulder purse in the plane with me.I took out my iPhone and played Summer Love by:One Direction.I quickly fell asleep.

*A Few Hours Later*

I woke up as the plane landed.I got out got my suitcase with wheels and was on my way.I'm staying at a hotel fairly close so I would walk.It was very cold so i walked quickly.I was passing by a Cafe when i heard a bunch on girls screaming "HARRY STYLES!!!" I turn around and see the famous curly haired boy get tackled by fans.I put my suitcase and guitar case on the side walk and run to him.I crawl under all the crazy fans.

HARRY (p.o.v)

I got mobbed as I walked out of the Cafe.I felt something tugg my hand and I look below me.There i got a quick glimpes of a girl.This girl is differnent.She didn't look like a fan. "Trust me." she spoke in a soft accent.She wasn't from here.I nodded and with that she pulled me down and told me to crawl.I followed her as the fans behind us tackled air.We crawled out and she pulled me to the sidewalk next to a suitcase and guitar case."Thank you..."i spoke unable to breathe.She smiled and said "Your welcome.I'm Madalie",that's when I finally was able to focus on her face.She's beautiful.Her brown eyes.Her light brown hair.She's young.I was interrupted by the same soft accent " Harry run."

I looked and the fans finally realized I wasn't there."I really want to see you again,here..." I said as a pulled a V.I.P pass from my pocket.It started raining and i started running towards the hotel.