Best Day Ever

MADALIE (p.o.v)

I stood there in shock as he walked away.I didn't even notice it was raining until I heard a queaky voiced talking to me. "DID YOU SEE WHERE HARRY WENT!?!?" 

"Um....he..um ran that way!" I pointed towards the oppisite direction as I hid the pass behind my back.They all screamed and ran to where I pointed.I laughed,grabbed my stuff, and ran towards my hotel.

I ran in soaking wet and the lady at the counter ran to me with a towal.She seemed really sweet."Are you ok, sweety?" I smiled and nodded."Do you need a room , love?''

"Um..yeah. Here's my reservation..." I handed her the copy I had of the room I reserved online.She smiled, typed something into the computer,and handed my the key.Which was a card you swipe on the door.I got to my room door and unlocked it.I got in threw my stuff next to the bed,which I crashed my self on.I looked at the pass he gave me in total shock.Did I really just save Harry Styles from a mob of fans?I giggled and spoke to myself "I freakin' love this fandom, we're so unique." 

I looked a bit closer to the pass.The concert is tomorrow.I smiled widely.

I got up and screamed "IM GUNNA MEET NIALL HORAN!!!!!" I calmed down and got in the shower.This was the best day ever.

HARRY(p.o.v)

I ran back into the hotel and went to my hotel room.There was Niall,playing on his phone.I let myself  fall onto my bed and let out a sigh.Niall looked at me confused.

"She's beautiful."I said to myself.I couldn't stop thinking about her.She looked 15 but i wan't sure.She's really tall.

"Who is?"Niall interrupted my thoughts.

"The girls that saved me from the fans.Her eyes and her hair and her style....."I trailed off.

"Did you get her number?"He asked raising his eyebrow with a slight grin.

"No, I gave her passes to our concert tomorrow."

"Can't wait to meet her."

"Woah,woah.I'm not dating her.I don't want to either." I lied.

"Whatever you say,Hazza." the irish blone laughed.

*The Next Day, Concert*

MADDIE(p.o.v)

I woke up and jumped out of my bed.I looked at the time. 11am !! The concert starts at 12, so i got ready.I put on my ireland flag shirt Jeanette got me with some black jeggings.I put on my white tennis shoes and my best friend bracelet, since I promised I would try to wear it everyday.I curled my hair put on light make-up;blush,lip gloss, and waterproof mascara.The hotel room phone started ringing so i picked it up.

~OL stands for Other Line~

Madalie:Hello?

OL:Hello, this is the front desk. Your taxi is here.

Madalie:I didn't order a taxi.....

OL:Someone by the name of Harold sent it to pick you up.

Madalie:Oh, Ok! Thank you!

I forgot what air was like as I hung up.Harry Styles sent a taxi for me!I grabbed my shoulder purse and threw in my phone,hotel keys,lip gloss,wallet,and camera.Then i ran out of the room and ran to the lobby.There was a friendly looking taxi driver.He smiled at me and spoke in a britsh accent "Madalie?"

I nodded and followed him to the taxi.I got in and he drove off.We got there and I asked "How much?"

"No,no,no payed for."He smiled.