I Can't

Madalie (p.o.v)

We both walked out together side by side,trying to go without being noticed.We reached a black car and we both got in the backseat.

"Hi,Paul." Niall said taking the hood of of his head and removing his sunglasses.

"Hi,Niall.Private jet,right?"

"Yup."

Paul turned around and looked at me,he smiled, and winked and Niall " So this is the beautiful fan you're taking to dinner?"

"Paul!" Niall screamed,blushing.I giggled as Paul laughed.

"Hi,Paul.I'm Madalie." I said shaking his hand.

"Hi Madalie, im One Direction's bodygu-" I cut him off with a slight scream.

"Bodyguard,I know!"

"Directioners know me?"

"Know you? We consider you the 6th member of One Direction!"

They both laughed and Paul turned around and started the engine.I looked out the tinted windows and admired London.The car ride was silent,but I didn't even notice until Paul stoped the car.

"Here.Have fun.And Niall,don't try anything.She's younger than you." Paul laughed.

Niall gave him a glared.Paul and I laughed and we headed out the door.

We entered the jet and Niall removed his disguise completely. He sat down next to be and we talked for the entire ride.

"So,Madalie,why are you in a hotel,alone,in London?" he asked sounding like a worried father.

"Well,I got accepted into a really good private school here in London.I don't get my school room until a few weeks,so I'm staying in a hotel while I wait."

"Wow,you must be really smart then."

"Noooo.."

"I like it when a girl is smart."

"Oh,in that case,Im a genius!"

He laughed and nudged me shoulder.

"I like your accent." I said breaking the silence.

"Really? I thought it was the most embarassing thing in the world."

I giggled because it sounded like he said 'whirled' instead of 'world'.

"What?" he asked smiling.

"Whirled" I mocked him.

"You're mean." he said with a fake pouty face.

"Sorry." I said returning the same face.We both bursted into laughter.

"Say thirty-seven." I said still slightly laughing.

"Turdy Seven?"

I burst out laughing and rolled on the floor.I've always wanted to hear him say that in person.Fangirling!!

"Shut up,I know you love me." He said as I sat down next to him once more.

"No,I don't."

"Really?"He reached into my hoodie's pocket and pulled out my phone.On it I had my Niall Horan phone case.Fuck.He raised his eyebrow and smirked at me.

"Pft.That doesn't mean anything..."I joked trying to get my phone back.

He walked back and opened my phone.Good thing I have a password.Wait,oh...fuck.

"And your password is my birthdate?" He asked sarcastically pushed icons on my phone.

"Stop!Give it back!" I laughed reaching for it.

"I like your wallpaper.That's my favorite photo......of myself."

I jumped and finally got my phone back.He rolled on the floor laughing.I closed my phone and sat down,trying to hold down the laughter.

"I hate you." I said crossing my arms.

"You know you don't."

"You're right." I laughed finally giving in.

Your plane is now decending.Please remain seated and turn off all elecronics.Thank you.The plane intercome spoke from above us.

We both took out our phones and turned them off.It took the plane a really long time to decend.Once the plane landed Niall looked out the tiny window.

"Fuck!" he mummbled as he started to pace back and forth.

"What's wrong?"

"Paparazzi is all over the place."

He both looked at each other.

"How did they find out.We didn't tell anyone."

My eyes widened as I remembered I told Jeanette.He noticed and looked at me ,knowing what I was thinking.

"You told a friend,didn't you?"

"I didn't think she would say anything!"

"Check your Twitter." He said taking out his phone as well.I turned on my phone and waited for it to load.My nonification ring went off like crazy.Everything from twitter and one text.I looked at Twitter first.

Why are you on a date with my boyfriend!?

Date with Niall Horan! Lucky!

Watch your back....

The same tweets filling in my inbox.Niall looked at me,reading my expression.

"They don't mean what they say." he said giving me a sympathetic look.I opened the text.It was from Jeanette

From:Jeanette

Im sooo sorry! I didn't think it would get out so fast!

"Oh my gosh...'' I mummbled to myself,closing my eyes so I wouldn't cry.

"Hey,we have to go out anyways and get on a seperate plane to go back.Just keep your head down and don't listen to them.Just keep walking." He said taking my hand.I nodded and walked out with him.

Everything is a complete blur.So many flashes and questions.It's so overwhelming.

Aren't you a little young to be dating him!?

Shouldn't you be home,watching Barney!?

What's your name!?

Look up!

I did as Niall told me and kept my head down.We reached back into the airport to a bunch of screaming girls.This time the security helped as threw.We got on another plane but this time full of other people.We got in first class,which was almost empty.I started crying.This too much.This is all too much.He hugged me and we both sat down.The way back was completely silent.We got back and he dropped me off at the hotel with bodyguard that escorted to me my room.What just happened?

Niall(p.o.v)

I got back to my hotel and ran into the room I share with Harry.The whole band is there,including manegment.Shit.

"Niall Horan!What were you thinking!?It's all over Twitter,Facebook,the whole world knows!"

"Sorry..." I mummbled looking down.

"Sorry!? Do you realize what you just did!? You know what!? Loose all interaction with her! Don't talk to or about her.And you're telling the media she's just a fan,you felt pity for.Tweet it.NOW."

I felt like crying.I can't say that.But I have to.I nodded and took out my phone.I didn't tell them I had her number,so I didn't delete it.I tweeted it and walked into the bathroom.I can't loose connection with her.I can't I just can't.