But she's Perfect

NIALL (p.o.v)

The concert was going great.The fans were amazing but i couldn't stop thinking about Madalie.Her voice was just beyond amazing.It was beautiful.Then how she flawlessly played the guitar.It was just beautiful.That's the best word a find to decribe it.So this is the girl that saved Harry.I'm not surprised she's friendly,funny,sweet,beautiful.I could tell she looks older than she really is.She's tall but skinny.Am I falling in love with a fan? No, I can't be. But she's perfect.

We sang the last song and we ran off stage.I girl screamed "NIALL, I LOVE YOU!" so I ran back and kissed her on the cheek.I love my fans.I got off stage and there was Harry talking to Madalie.The maneger called me over so I went over to her.

"You're not suppose to make contact with fans unless then are in V.I.P!" she screamed at me.I constantly had this conversation after concerts.I always give autographs or hugg fans in the crown, but im not allowed to.I nodded and walked away to Harry and Madalie.

"So,did you like the concert?" I asked not interupting the awkward silence between them.

"A dream come true!" She said smiling.

Harry and I smiled. Harry kissed her cheek and said "Talk to you later,love." She blushed and nodded.

I had to admit I got a bit jealous."So,How old are you?"

"Im 13 going on to 14 soon."

"Wow, you look older."

"I get that a lot"

"I mean from your hieght you look older."

"I know what you ment." She smiled.I love her carefree attitude.

"So,um..I know this is probably going to sound wierd but...um....Can i have your phone number?"I asked I felt my face turn red.

MADALIE (p.o.v)

"Of course!" I said really happy.Niall James Horan just asked me for my number! AHH! Fangirling in the inside!

We both took out our phones and gave each other our number.

"I want to get to know you better.Want to go get lunch together tomorrow?"He asked rather nervously

"Sure!"

"Ok, see you soon!" He kissed my cheek and walked away with the rest of the boys.Everyone was leaving so i made my way to the exit.