Chapter One

Chanel's Pov

Hi! I'm Chanel I'm 22 my boyfriend Jake Miller and I have been together for 2 years now, but lately Jake's been acting distant or something. Whenever I make plans with Jake he ends up blowing me off I honestly couldn't tell you why BC I don't even know what the hell is going on, but I WILL find out! I just don't want Jake to tell me a lie because I hate liars!!

Jake's Pov

My girlfriend Chanel and I have been happily dating for 2 years now I really love her with all of my heart, but what she doesn't know is that for 3 weeks I've been keeping a big secret from her... I've been having an affair with this girl named Kendall as in Kendall Jenner I don't want to tell Chanel because I know she will hate me forever and I don't want to lose her for one mistake I made. Chanel does need to know the truth regardless if she stays with me or if I lose her forever, because after all I do love her and I can't keep on hiding this from her anymore...

Chanel's Pov

I woke up at 12:30 pm thank god its Saturday! I checked my phone I had 4 messages from My baby great... I slowly typed in my passcode and I read the first one call me babe! 2nd one babe? 3rd one r u ignoring me!?! Last one we need to talk!! Geez Jake I don't even have time to reply before Jake called me oh boy... I slowly answered "hello Jake what do you want?" "Good morning to you too grumpy gills." "Jake WTF? You know I sleep in on the weekends as do you! I gotta go bye Jake!" I hung up the phone BC I wasn't all the way awake and I got mad as usual. Jake knows I'm a bitch when I don't have my coffee with coffee in mind I walked to the kitchen and I grabbed a cup of on the cabinet I placed it under the coffee maker hmmmm do I want a cup of dark coffee or iced coffee? Iced coffee it is!

Jake's Pov
So I just got off the phone with Chanel she sounded pissed, but then I remembered she's a total bitch without her coffee typical white girl actually pretty much every white girl. I'm going to let her cool off until she has her damn coffee so I decided I'd go play MarioKart BC that's what I do to cool myself down so I don't do something I'm going to regret later.

Chanel's Pov
After I finished my cup of coffee I wanted to relieve my stress and the only way I know how to do so is by taking a bubble bath. I scrolled through my phone and selected my favorite playlist of all time Selena Gomez because she's my queen and I meet her at a concert once when I was 17 and I also ran into her at Starbucks of all places so you can say that I love her a lot. As I was about to get into the bath Same Old Love came on what a good way to start off my relaxation time! After I was done relaxing I walked back into my room and put my outfit of the day on which was my mint green skater skirt with a white crop top that had daisies on it and my white vans. I wanted to curl my hair today for no reason really I plugged in my red curling iron and waited for it to heat up.

I picked my phone up and looked through my contacts until I saw my BFF Lia Marie today's a good day to go shopping so I'll call her and ask if she wants to come with me. "Hey Lia! I was thinking about going shopping today wanna go?" "Uh duh! I'm coming over I'll get ready at your house! What are you wearing?" "Um I have a crop top and a skater skirt on look cute! Call/text me when you're here!" "Okay I'll be over in a sec love you!" "I love you too bestie bye!" Shit I need a purse that will match my outfit Lia Marie can help me decide my curling iron is ready finally! I have a lot of time to get ready I put my music on shuffle first song that came on All For Love by Madison Beer ugh this song's okay, but I really don't like her even if she is one of Jake's friends she's just rude to everyone and uses her bf Jack Gilinsky for fame oh well his problem not mine.