A day to Relax

Chanel's Pov

I could barely sleep last night all I kept seeing when I closed my eyes was that little room where those 3 girls and I were, and those 3 guys who took me. I maybe got 4 hours total I'm tired, but I can't sleep. I freakout every time I hear a door open, or when a glass gets dropped. Jake's been helping me get over what happened and I love him for that I do, but having my own space would be nice. I mean I get why he doesn't want me home alone at night anymore hell I don't either, but I want to be alone for a little while even though I know its not going to happen. Lia understands I want my own space and she gives it to me, but still checks in everyday I wish Jake was more like her right now.

Jake's Pov

Having Chanel back is a miracle I honestly thought that she'd be dead or almost dead, but when I found her I can't explain how I felt. I think she's getting frustrated with me because I don't let her out of my sight when we go out, I don't leave her by herself when I go to the studio, or even during the day. I get that she needs her own space, but I'm afraid that if I leave her alone for a few hours something bad is going to happen like before. Lia has been helping me with Chanel she gives her space, but she checks in on her everyday through a text or a phone call.

Chanel's Pov

Today I'm going to stay in and relax I've been stressing a lot lately I need to clear my mind and feel safe again. Jake's still sleeping I am going to take a long bubble bath to relax my muscles. I grabbed a towel from the closet, grabbed my favorite bath bomb the Mermaid one. I turned on the water to hot and I out in the bath bomb. I put on calming, soft music and climbed into the bath. I was in there for maybe 10 minutes before I heard Jake knock on the door "babe?" "I'm in the bath you can come in here if you need to." "No I was just making sure you still were here." "Yeah I am" "want any wine?" "Yes please you remember my favorite right?" "Yep." Yellow Tale Wine is one of my favorites, my mom drank this all the time and she'd let me take little sips and I love it! "Here you go babe! Anything else?" "Nope I'm good thanks babe!" Jake kissed my forehead and walked out of the bathroom probably to play his Mario Kart I swear he's obsessed with that game. He never plays anything else unless its Mario-related. My wine glass was almost empty I swallowed the rest and I got out of the bath I felt so much better. I wrapped the towel around my body, and I went into our room to grab my clothes. Since I don't plan on going anywhere I out on some black soffee shorts, a olive green knitted crop top.

Jake was sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart I knew it! "Can I play too?" "Grab a controller! Your going to get beat!" "Ha that's what you think!" I sat down by Jake and we played at least 4 games then I lost track after that I beat Jake 3 times, he beat me twice.