Hanging out with the Boys

Chanel's Pov

I can't wait for the date this is going to be so much fun!! I hope Jake will like it just as much as I will..

Lia Marie's Pov

Okay I hope I look okay because I changed my outfit 5 times until I found the right one that I think JC will like hopefully.

"Lia, Chanel you girls ready to go?" I heard JC and Jake yell from downstairs Chanel was sitting on my bed waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. "Yes we're coming chill out!"

Jc's Pov

Once I saw Lia come down the stairs she took my breath away she was wearing this flowered skater dress with light pink converse (as usual), her hair was loosely curled, and her make-up was simple, but yet classy.

Jake's Pov

Wow once Chanel came down she looked so beautiful I was speechless. "Okay so where are we going?" "Um I don't care somewhere fun, maybe like an amusement park?" "Good idea Chanel!" "Okay who's driving? JC or who?" "Um my car is kinda small" "Jake wanna drive?" "Sure! Let's go!"

*The amusement park*

"What ride do you guys wanna go on?" "Um can Jc and I go on our own then we'll meet up for lunch?" "Yes sounds good! See you guys later." "Jake?" "Yes Chanel?" "Which ride are we going on?" "Um I don't care you pick." "Okay let's go on Minderaser?" "Yeah you got scared the first time we went on that remember?" "Let's not talk about that Jake It was my first roller coaster okay!" "Okay okay fine I'm sorry babe." "Yeah yeah let's go!" Chanel grabbed my hand and we were on our way to the first ride of the day. We were in line waiting for the next ride the line wasn't that bad and this is one of the most popular rides here in California. "Don't get scared now Chanel" "shut up Jake! I'm fine just leave me alone." "Fine."

* 7 rides later*

"Jake I'm hungry I'm going to call Lia and see if they want to eat yet or not."

Lia Marie's Pov

My phone started singing Toothbrush by DNCE Chanel's ringtone I grabbed my phone out of my purse and answered it "hey girl!" "Hey Jake and I are hungry lunch time?" "Yep Jc and I were thinking the Sam thing. Meet us by the Starbucks?" "Okay see you there!" "Okay bye babygirl" "bye sweet cheeks!" Haha OMG our friendship is the best. "Jc come on we are going to meet Chanel and Jake by the starbucks so we can go eat somewhere."

Chanel's Pov

Yes finally food!! Jake won a stuffed monkey that was olive green at one of the game stations and he gave it to me how sweet is he!!

*After lunch*

"Okay I'm tired now. Can we go?" "Yes babe let's leave come on." "Lia jc we're going home Chanel's tired cool?" "Yeah Lia is tired too." I remember getting in Jakes car,but then I think I fell asleep on the way back home.

Jake's Pov

Chanel and Lia were both passed out once we got back to Lia's house I dropped off Jc and Lia. Chanel was still sleeping so I tool her back to my place. "Chanel. Chanel babe we're home." I tired waking her up, but she's not the easiest person to wake up either. I carried Chanel up to my apartment I layed her on my bed, I took her shoes off, then I went back to my car to get her monkey I gave her and her purse.

* 2 hours later*

Chanel woke up with her hair a complete mess "how'd you sleep babe?" "Good, but I'm still tired and my head really hurts." "Go lay back down and I'll make you something to eat okay?" "Okay" I cooked Chanel her favorite meal Eggs, bacon, chocolate chip pancakes, and toast. "Here babe eat up." "Awe thanks babe you're the best!" "Here take this it should help with your headache." I handed Chanel medicine I take when I get really bad migraines. "Jake come lay with me please?" "Gladly babe!" I climbed into bed next to Chanel she laid her head on my chest, and I started rubbing her back because it always helps her fall asleep, and sure enough 5 minutes later she was asleep in my arms. I watched her sleep for a few minutes later I found myself asleep too.

*The next morning*

Chanel's Pov

I opened my eyes and I looked up to see Jake passed out he had his arms wrapped around my waist kind of tightly. Then Jake sat up fast "babe you okay?" "No" "why what happened?" "Just a nightmare that's all." "Come here shhh it's okay Jake." I told him while hugged him and softly rubbed his back while he cried on my shoulder. I really hate when Jake cries because it's so hard to see the person that you love cry right in front of you and there's not much that you can do about it other than tell them it's okay it was only a bad dream.