chapter one: McDonald's drive through

The streets seem empty as i was driving down the road in the heat of the evening sun. My stomach growled at me for not eating so i pulled in to a McDonald's drive through . I reached the speaker waiting for the usual welcome to McDonald's how can I help you But instead was met with silence . Figuring it was broken I pulled up to the window. Only for no one to be there. This is odd I thought trying to look around inside for an employee. I instead noticed through the window on the door was a sign that reads yes we're open with what looks like ketchup exploded on the sign. With a deep breath of air i pulled into a parking space and got out . walking to the McDonald building shrugging off the creepy vibe, i pulled open the door and turned the corner when I hear a distinct smacking squishy slimy sound. Curiosity gets the better of me as i look over the counter and see worms ..... no fries moving around like parasites in the person .i scream at the sight but ( as stupid as it is) kept walking in. i don't know what my 19 year old self was thinking maybe i can take one of my heels off and stab someone then again i don't want blood on it these are christian Louboutins after all.

the walls had blood dripping down as i walk faster to get to the counter (again another dumb idea) i saw a french fry halfway out a woman's socket ...but........the french fry was moving and then i herd the sounds of gushing and squishing . i leaned over the counter more and saw that all the fries had dug there way into the ladies hands and feet leaving little wholes like i saw on the body before. i shriek but get my phone out to call the police.lets just say the idea was short lived after i felt something crawling up my back side........

UNEDITED

ik (i know) this was super dooper short most chapters would be long but my first day of school is tommarow everyone is coming back from brake oh and btw (bye the way) i have no plan for this story im literaly writing this off the top of my head hopefully its starting good.and lastly like or "vote" please. ill try to update tomorrow (because it was a super small chapter) if not then Saturday or Friday ok bye !!!!!!!