chapter 1

Quick note. auto mail is his mechanical arm and leg. when you first see ed he is wairing the red jacket(?). the watch is his state alchemist pocket watch, that will be explained later. the blade part is the figure somewhat in the middle. so yeah, i really hope you enjoy the story. their WILL  me many more chapters to come. i promise.

Eds pov

'The gate... there it is.' i think as the demons latch on to me and pull me into the surrounding darkness. i hear the doors shut behind me and im jolted forward. 'where am i going...' i think. then i see it. i see envy. hes glaring at me. he must have followed me through the gate. "get back here edward elric! im going to kill you once and for all! then go to our father!" he shouts and reaches out to grab me. my eyes widen and suddenly a bright light shines forward and im momentarily blinded. i hear envy scream in pain. 'he must have ran into the demons as well.' i think and i smirk. 'i hope they gt the job done before i have to...' i think, and i then loose consciousness. i appear face down on the streets next to a gate. i heave myself up, not bothering to look at what is behind the gate and blink, trying to focus and take in my new surroundings. im in a city, and its night. probably about . the last thing i remember was going through the gate, and getting thrown here. i grip my red cloak like sweater and frown. 'wheres envy...' i think out loud. "im right here fullmetal pipsqueak." i hear a voice say. i turn around angerly to see him standing there smugly. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A MIDGET THAT IS SO SMALL HE CANT EVAN SEE THE SUN?!?!" i shout angerly at him. he knows the one fucking way to piss me off to no end! "now now Edward, no need to stand and waist time talking. i want to continue our fight." he says and grins. "im going to kill you." i say not fully meaning it and i run forward. i clap my hands together and my auto mail forms a blade. 'at least i can still use alchemy, but i better not let people find out about this.' i think as i run at him. he dodges me and i hit some gate. its the gate to some large mansion. envy grins. "take a hike!" he shouts and picks me up, throwing me into the roof on the mansion. i crash through the ceiling of the fancy house, and wince. every part of my body hurts, and i dont think i can move properly yet. none the less i grunt in pain, and sit up barely conscious from the fall. "what the hell..." i mutter and i try to stand but hopelessly fall back down. my vision starts getting blury and the last thing i see is an attractive boy, my age starring down on me. "damn it..."i mutter. 'who the hell was that guy...' i think grogully and i frown slightly and then i pass out. some first impression...

 hello! thank you for reading the first chapter! i hope to go far with this book. for those of you who haven't seen fullmetal alchemist or ouran host club, tamaki is on the cover, and ed is in the media.