Chapter 2

eds pov

i open my eyes and try to sit up. i wince and fall back down onto the bed. i frown, then heave myself up. im in a very comfortable, fancy bed in the middle of someones room. its fancy, with a bed, and that blond haired guy from earlier is siting there, right on the end, looking at me fascinated. like im some exibit... "who are you?" he asks still fascinated. i glare at him and he smirks. "Edward Elric. where the hell am i?" i ask. "i am tamaki souh. you are in my home. why are you here? and why did you destroy the dining hall ceiling?" he asks me. "i was beaten by envy."i say. he smirks. "oh really? envious of me now are we edward?" he says. "thats not what i meant!" i shout. "well, anyways, you have a lot to pay for. the ceiling, the furniture that was destroyed when the ceiling came down, tresspassing, and more."he says. "i can pay for it-" i stop and frown. I'm not sure if my state alchemist watch will identify here... i dont have any money. none at all. "so how do you expect to tell me a commoner like you has thousands of dollars to spare?thats adorable." he says smirking. "you know, we may be able to use this as an opportunity." he says suddenly smiling like he has something on me. and he dose. "an opportunity for what?" i ask with my brow raised in suspicion. he moves his face closer. " the host club is in need of a new dog. that settles it. tomorrow, you will come with me as the host clubs new dog." he says and stands up. my jaw drops then i shake my head. "no way! im not becoming any dog! do i look like a dog to you?!"i say angerly. he puts his finger to his lips scanning me over. "you've got the size to be one-" "WHAT THE HELL DOSE THAT MEAN YOU FANCY RICH BASTARD?!?!?!?" i scream angerly. he blinks then laughs and ruffles my hair which only further pisses me off. "yeah, your the perfect dog. tomorrow, and dont try to run away. im telling you now that it wont work. you'll just add to the things you owe me, so when the police find you, and bring you back, i wont give you an easy way out." he says still smiling. i glare angerly. "become some slave is the easy way out?! HOW?!" i shout. "i will provide you with shelter and food and anything you need. in return, you wont run, you wont leave before your debt, and you shall listen to my every command, faithfully. am i clear?" he asks. i consider my options, and the place im in right now, and then nod. "yeah, whatever." i say bitterly. i mean come on, im in a new world, with diffrent everything. i dont know anyone here, i dont know how this works or how i can survive here. i hate to admit it, but i dont have a choice. if i dont say yes, and i do try to escape, he will send that army or what not after me, like mustang did... and we all know how that left off... but i still need to find a way to get back to alphonse, gran, and winry... this is already bad, pluse i cant tell him i can fix everything their or he will know i can use alchemy... im stuck here... alphonse, winry, granny... ill find a way back. until then, give me the strength not to smash this bastard through the wall... i have a feeling im going to need it...