chapter 4

I can't believe it. They've got me on the tea duty. All I do is serve them and their guests. Boring as hell.
As I walk out with a tray I see a few guests by the door.
I serve tamaki, then walk over to the girls. "Are you here to request someone?" I ask. They look at me. One smiles nerviosully and says, "actually...can we request you?" She says.
I blink in surprise. "Me?" I ask, wanting to make sure I didn't hear her wrong. The three girls nod.
"I-i don't really know what to do though...." I say. It's true. "Oh that's fine, we can help you." Another girl says happily. I sigh mentally. "Alright." I agree.
We go sit on an empty couch, and they all look at me. "What's your name?" One asks. "Edward Eric." I say.
"Do you have any family?" Another asks. "I...used to." I answer, remembering everyone. "What happened?" A girl asks. I hesitate.
"Mom died from a sickness, dad left us a year before, and my brother...I don't really know. Mom always hoped dad would return, up till her last breath. But the bastard didn't even attend her funeral." I say.
It's true, I have no clue where Alphonse went... and mom really did die of a sickness. She kept it hidden, and didn't tell us, until one day, she collapsed.
The girls look at me with sympathy clear in their eyes. I hate when people look at me like that. It makes me feel weak.
"What's that?" One asks, pointing to the pocket of my pants, where something rests.
"Eh? Oh, that's my travle guide." I say. "Travle guide? Have you traveled far?" She asks. I nod. "Yeah, all around the world actually. Me and my brother went really far. I decided to write about it.
"Can you read it to us?" One asks. I blink. "Uhh-sure, if you really want me to." I say, and pull out my small black book.
I start reading about Alphonse and my trip to liore. And how they meet rose, and the minister. When he got to the end, where they had left rose, and the town.
By that time, I had sent noticed, but now all the guests in the room where listening. Including the host club.
"Please, that was so amazing, read another!" One girl asked. "Oh yes!"agreed a second.
I'm honestly surprised it went well...
"Alright.." I say, and as I'm about to start reading, I'm interrupted.
"Guests of the host club! Dearest apologies, but it seems we are out of time today! Please come tomorrow and visit us again!" Tamaki says.
The girls look disappointed but leave. I put my book back in my pocket, and get up. I look over and the entire host club is starting at me. I blink. "Uhh-sorry about stoping the tea serving, they wanted to hear a story from my travle guide and-" "that was wonderful! Starting today Edward Eric, you are a host!!!" Tamaki shouts, cutting me off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait what?