chapter 3

eds pov

the next day i walk into the school next to tamaki. he tried to make me ware the uniform but i wouldnt let him, so ive still got my regular clothing on. Mineus the red sweater. he opens the door to music room 3 and a bunch of rose petals flying at us. i duck and tamaki walks in. i follow him and see a bunch of guys. "boss, your back." two boys who look like identical twins say. "who is this?" they say again looking at me. "could this be the young man you told us about last night?"one tall guy with glasses says. "us?" the twins ask. "me." the guy with black hair and glasses corrects himself. "yes kyoya, this is the host clubs new dog. " tamaki says happily. the twins walk up and put an arm around by shoulders from each side. "hes so small is cute." they chime. i glare angerly. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SMALL?!" i scream angerly. they just laugh. "can we really keep him boss?" they chime smirking. "yes. dont kill him." tamaki says. i steam. what am i, a pet?! "tama-chan! tama-chan! can i eat cake with him?!" the small blond one asks with stars in his eyes as hes being carried ontop of some scarry looking guys shoulders. "of course honey." tamaki says. "hey, i-" i start to say but honey cuts me off. "YAY! LETS GO EDO-CHAN!"he shouts happily. "-_-" i stay silent as he drags me by the hand to a table and i sit down. two cakes are put infront of us and i look at them. "eat edo-chan! theyre really good." he says. "alright...?" i say as i take a bite and imedtully spit it out. "whats wrong?" honey asks. "milk. cake is made from milk. or this one is." i say as i spit out more. honey laughs. "yeah! its takashis recepie!" he says. i glare as i finnish spiting out the milk. "cow fluids are gross. " I say bitterly. I hear the twins laughing. "The shorty doesn't like milk!" They both chime. I feel myself heat up with rage. These bastards....Alphonse, please help me. I don't think I have the amount of self control to survive in this situation...