61

Darling,

You know how I hate good-byes.

So this is not a good-bye letter.

This is an "until-we-meet-again" letter

Knowing that this will be my last letter to you is completely devastating.

Knowing that I won't be able to live life with you is even worse.

But there are a few things I want you to do for me, no exceptions allowed.

1.) Know that I love you.

More than anything in the world. More than all the stars in the night sky. And I'll always love you. I'll never stop.

2.) Move on.

I know you won't want to, but I really, really want you to keep on going.

Even if I'm gone.

3.) Find someone new.

As much as I hate to say it, someone that will love you and care for you as much as I do. Someone that will make you happy.

4.) Never forget.

Never forget our life together. Never forget all of our adventures together. All of those spontaneous last minute decisions that led us on a new journey. All of those times we'd wander through the park, discovering new trails. All of those times we would just lie on the couch together, watching a baseball game. All of those times we were just, well, us.

Never forget how much I love you darling.

Never forget me.

------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I'm working on the epilogue right now, so don't worry. This story isn't over yet ;)

Make sure to vote and comment. I really do love reading the comments. And I reply to each one. So please comment! :)