Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. The only thing that I own is the plot.

Would you be scared if you were alone in a big house? Would you be paranoid after you watch a horror film? If you agree with this then, imagine how a young girl, the age of 15 would feel running through the dark and cold school alone.

The only thing the she could see were doors and doors. she doesn't know why she was running in the first place, all that she knew was that she has to run away from this place and never look back. She was aching all over, out of breathe and exhausted but she didn't dare stop.

Finally the she saw a small light as she ran closer, the light got bigger and brighter. She was close ... So close to freedom. Suddenly a dark figure grabbed her. With that the girl woke up screaming, sweating the size of bullets.

In matter of seconds her family crowd inside her room. The first person her eyes landed on was her father. Lots of emotion flashed on her father's face, the most predominate emotion on his face was ... Fear. Her father was always in control of his emotion making her believe that nothing could fazed him or crack his composure. Looking at her father right now made her realise that there is something very wrong. As quick as lighting she doubled over in pain. "F-Father... I-I'm... T-Thirsty." She wheezed out. "What are you waiting for? Go get her water!" Her father bellowed out. The branch members scrambled off in fear. Not long after, they came back with the water. "Drink, my daughter."
Her hands trembled while she reached for the glass of water. As soon as she took a sip of the water, she spat it out.
"What... Is... This?" She asked. "It's water my daughter, you said you were thirsty." "I don't want this!" With that she threw the glass against the wall. At the speed of light she turned her head at the branch member. She froze and stared. At the moment she looked like a predator ready to pounce on her prey. Before anybody could think, she jumped on top of the branch member that was picking up the glasses. With a snarl she dug her face into the crook of the branch member's neck. Dark, crimson liquid trail down the helpless branch member's neck. The branch member stopped in matter of seconds. Everyone was speechless.