Slumber Party!!

I bring my arms up and salute from my floor routine, hearing a small applause coming from annie, katie and liv. I bow in all directions, blowing kisses to the ceiling. My coach laughs at me and says

"Thats it for today, good job guys!"

I'm walking to my gym bag and look for my water bottle.Where is it?  I see annie coming towards me so I ask her.

"Have you seen my waterbottle?" I ask her. She nods and points her finger behind me. I turn around and see Caleb, waving my pink waterbottle in the air. I laugh and try to grab it from him, nearly falling. He catches me and sprays some water from the bottle in my face, making me giggle.

"you guys are so cute," katie says as she walks up next to annie. I turn to see Caleb grinning at annie.

"My mom was asking if you guys wanted to sleepover, with sydney and luke." Annie says to break the awkwardness.

"I'll ask my mom." Katie and I both say while walking away to get our phones.

"My mom said she'll come and drop off my stuff and shes wondering if she can help pick up (y/n)'s stuff too."

"ok! tell her thank you," I reply.

Annies mom soon walks up towards us, holding our usual snacks. potato chips for katie, maltesers for annie, and cheezles for me. We all greet and thank her for the snacks.

"My mom is coming to drop off annie and my things for tonight." Katie says. I nod.

"I'll be at the counter over there paying for annies classes, so you guys can eat up and vlog." she says, pointing at the counter and handing caleb the camera.

"hey guys, its annie, and we just finished gymnastics practice and now we're going to have a sleepover, so ya!"

"Slumber party!!" Caleb exclaims in his ridiculous how-to-surf voice. I laugh and jump up, using caleb as a boost up.

"And I'm here!" I exclaim, making sure it was loud enough to make it into the video. I attempt to jump back down, but calebs arms are wrapped around my legs, putting me in a piggy back position. I slowly slip off, laughing.

"Caleb put me down!" I shout, half laughing. He suddenly lets go his arms and I fall to the ground, landing on my two feet, because, gymast instincts.

"My moms outside!" Katie runs out as I go tell Ms.Katie that we have our stuff. I chase after her and take my things. We all follow annie to her moms car as we put on our shirts.

"Is everyone ready for a fun sleepover?!" Ms.Katie exclaims, starting up the car.

"Mom please" annie laughs, embarassed.