One Of Those Attacks

Caleb walks back in the room, grinning at me. Should I be scared?

"What did she say?" everyone in the circle asks at different times.

"She says she doesnt know, and told me to ask you guys." He says..

Everyone ooed and aahed, starring at me. I hear chants of "LIPS" and "CHEEK".  I look at caleb, who looks a bit uncomfortable.

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

"yeah im okay," he says to me. "So?" he looks at everyone.

"Can I quickly ask you something caleb?" Annie grabs his hand and brings him to the corner of the room. I see her whispering and him nodding.

Caleb comes back, and without hesitation, he kisses my cheek. When he pulls back, both of us are blushing, but he doesnt stop blushing. He turns really red. He starts breathing heavily, and collapses to the ground.

Annie;

"Mom!" I run out the room. "Calebs having one of those attacks again." I say, pointing inside the room.

I go see (y/n) while my mom helps Caleb.

"Is he okay?" She asks me, souding concerned.

"Yeah hes fine.Its happened before. The last time he had t was when he was hugged by his 4th grade crush." I start to grin at her, "ANyways, Are you okay?"

"I guess." She still sounds really worried.

(y/n);

I feel really bad for some reason. I feel like it was my fault. Ms. Katie comes to me and annie and says:

"Calebs fine, but he'll be in bed for a while."

Annie goes to see him, and I follow along.

"Sorry (y/n), Can I talk to him in private? You can talk to him after." She smiles at me, and I nod. I go back to see what everyone else is doing, and I see Katie throwing marshmallows at Lukes nutella face. 

"(y/n?)" Caleb calls me from his bed. Annie walks out of the room, winking at me.