Untitled Part 7

(y/n);

When I finally arrive home, I get my phone out and do the normal. instagram, snapchat, and musical.ly. I saw annies new musical.ly, which really made me laugh. And Sydneys instagram post.

"Thanks for the great sleepover and fun!"

I give it a double tap and make myself some cereal. I come back and go on Snapchat, and saw lukes.

Caleb;

My phone rings.

"hello?" I say to the phone.

"hi caleb," Its (y/n). "Have you seen Lukes snapchat?"

"I'll go check now" I press my home button and go on snapchat.

"But I really like you," "me too." "so are we together or?" "Yeah."

"Woahh," I say, kind of surprised.

"Watch the next few ones."

The rest of Lukes snapchat are just zoom ins of us holding hands, hugging, and so on.

"Is that ok?" She asks, worried. " Because your fans"

Oh yeah.

"Honestly I don't care about who knows because I really love you, but online, don't physically say it, but we can still show it. And if fans find out then they find out."

"Aw Caleb!" (y/n) giggles. "What about your mom?"

"Annie already told my parents, they said they're 'proud to have such a grown up'"

I hear laughs through the speaker. Oh her laugh.
+++
(y/n)'s pov
i keep rewatching lukes snapchats and smiling at them, and "accidentally" screenshotting them [only a few].
i get a message from sydney.
syd✨: sorry again for all that. thanks for being there 😌❤️
i reply quickly.
(y/n): no its fine☺️back at ya sista💖

i switch off my phone and have a short conversation with caleb, basically consisting of 'i love yous' and 'your so cute!'
-A/N
im so sorry for not updating in a long time and this chap is rly short :-(
next chap will be a quick update💖