Truth Or Dare

We're grabbing our bags and rushing out of the car, as its raining heavily. I run into the house, being greeted with a sloppy kiss from winnie.

"aw hi winnie!" I stroke her neck.

"(Y/N)!" I hear hayley shout, now running towards me. I grab her and lift her in the air, hugging her at the same time. 

We all sit down and have some drinks and unpack our stuff for the night. Annie suggested doing some gymnastics routines before Sydney and Luke came. We decided to do a little routine to the song TRNDSTTR  Lucian Remix.

Once we made our routine we called everyone in the house to come and watch our performance. Thats right when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Hayley shouts, running towards the door. 

"Luke!" Caleb shouts across the room. "Truth or dare?"

Before we know it all of us are sitting in a circle taking turns to play truth or dare. Luke spins the bottle first, and it lands on annie.

"Truth or dare annie," Luke asks, grinning.

"Dare." she replies with a smirk.

"I dare you to smear peanut butter on your cheek and let winnie and piper lick it off."

We all exclaim in disgust. Luke always came up with the completely random ones. Which was good, because everyone else was all about go kiss them or tell me who you like.

"Come here piper, I know you want some of this peanut butter," annie giggles, leaning her left cheek towards piper. He takes a big, slobbery lick, then walks away. We all laugh, while annie washes her wet and sticky face.

Katie was next. She spun the bottle, and it landed on Caleb.

"Dare" He said, not hesitating.

"I dare you to kiss (y/n) on your moms favourite facial feature." Katie crosses her arms, smirking at me.

Caleb walks up to his mom.

"Mom, whats your favourite part of your face?"