I GIVE MY ALL!! (CHRIS BROWN STORY)

(YN P.O.V.)

YN:man its been alittle awkward ever since JESSICA came to stay with us.(sips her drink)

TAYLOR:wat yu mean?

YN:like her and Chris argued one time while we were at dinner and it was just chaotic... (having a flashback while telling Taylor the story)

#FLASHBACK

JESSICA:so CAYLA are yu making alot of friends at skool?(smiling)

CAYLA:yes mommy and plus my teachers says that I'm a very good student. (smiles)

JESSICA:well isn't that awesome (smiles) yu know wen I was a kid like yu I use to be told I was a good student by my teachers all the time.

CAYLA:really?

CHRIS:(mumblez) I bet she was now she's a drugy and a slut.

EVERYONE EX. CHRIS:(look at him)

YN:(whisperz) Chris really at the table with the kids here.

JESSICA:no its cool YN, I mean Chris is just having a moment. (smiles)

CHRIS:NO TF I'M NOT AND BITCH YU CAN GO ON SOMEWHERE WITH THAT SHIT!(standing up)

YN:CHRIS!*nervous*

JESSICA:wat the hell is yur problem like foreal?

CHRIS:my problem is yu comin I'm MY home with my family in it and come along askin for money to give to your bitch ass pimp or whatever yu wanna call him.

JESSICA:yu know wat yes I did come for that but yu have no right to be getting mad.*mad*

CHRIS:BITCH I HAVE EVERY RIGHT YU A SLUT AND A FUCKING CRACKHEAD WHO CAN'T EVEN BE A REAL WOMAN AND TAKE CARE OF YOUE OWN KIDS LIKE TF.....tell me this wen was the last time yu came to see them since we took custody of them?

JESSICA:(crying) well I sorry that I'm not a perfect fucking mother...

CHRIS:YU DONT FUCKING HAVE.... (GCO)

YN:*pissed*CHRIS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO SOMEWHERE, SHIT.

CHRIS:WHO THE FUCK YU THINK YU TALKING TO?(all in her face)

YN:YO DUMBASS SO GET THE HELL OUT OF THE DINNER ROOM.

CHRIS:(mean mugging her)

YN:BITCH DIDNT I JUST SAY LEAVE THE FUCKING ROOM... (raised eyebrow)NOW YU SON A OF BITCH I DIDN'T MAKE MY SELF CLEAR THE FIRST TIME!! (points towards the room)

CHRIS:(LEAVEZ)

YN:BYEEEE BITCH!! (laughing)

JESSICA:(still crying)

YN:(sighs) I'm sorry for Chris and how that SITUATION just went down I'll get on him.

JESSICA:ni really its ok, plus he has a point about me I mean look wat I been doing to myself and especially my kids...all I have to say thank yu for being the person yu are becuz lord knows that I don't need to keep them in my condition.

YN:its ok.(rubbing her back)

JESSICA:I'm just gonna go and leave.

YN:no pleaze don't do that I mean think about the kids...please?

JESSICA:ok.

YN:(smiles) good, now I'm going upstairs to deal with chris becuz I gotta few words for his bipolar bitch ass.(going upstairs)

SO TELL ME HOW YU LIKE THE Chapter AND IF YU WANNA ASK ME ANYTHING PLEAZE GO TO MY INBOX BUT FOR QUESTIONS ON THE STORY AND JUST LITTLE COMMENTS YU CAN JUST USE THE COMMENT BOX.

VOTE.COMMENT.♥:-)