I GIVE MY ALL!! (CHRIS BROWN STORY)

WASSUP EVERYBODY, SO I KNOW I TALK A LOT ABOUT YN AND HER PROBLEMS BUT FOR THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE ALL ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE STORY BUT ENJOY!! :-)

===============================================================================================

♡HALEY & JACOB♡

HALEY:JACOB!!

JACOB:(coming downstairs)waaat

HALEY:hi (smiling & waving)

JACOB:foreal, bae I was sleep and yu called me down here to say "hi."

HALEY:well I'm sorry I wanted to say hi to my husband.*hurt*

JACOB:I ain't trippin like that but I am finna go back upstairs, goodnite.

HALEY:yea goodnite*sad*

(HALEY P.O.V.)

HALEY:I'm kinda hurt it seems like ever since my baby started skool and Jacob goes to work I'm stuck at home since me and Jacob decided that I shouldn't work, personally I want to work but Jacob wanted to have a old fashion family like nigga cut that shit out, but I am going to talk to him rite now as a matter of fact.

~IN HALEY AND JACOB'S ROOM~

JACOB:(sleep)

HALEY:JACOB wake up we need to talk

JACOB:(groans)waaat

HALEY:can we talk pleaze

JACOB:about

HALEY:how we are I'm our relationship, as wife and husband and besides I'm talking to yu becuz communication is the key and I'm trying to talk to yu rite now.

(JACOB P.O.V.)

JACOB:Man this is some straight up bs like HALEY is kinda getting on my nerves, like I know that she wife and all and I'm suppose luv her but damn.

HALEY:(still talking)

JACOB:(dozing off)

HALEY:JACOB are yu even listening to a word I'm saying

JACOB:huh (wipes his mouth)...uh yea baby.

HALEY:then wat I just say (folds arms)

JACOB:idk to be honest I just want to go back to sleep, come cuddle with me bae

HALEY:no Jacob this is serious I need yu awake.

JACOB:damn ok I'm up now, wat yu wanna tell me.

HALEY:baby(grabs his hands) I want to start working.

JACOB:wat, why?

HALEY:becuz I get lonely and bored at home and now yu are already getting irritated with me

JACOB:psst no I'm not honey (lying)

HALEY:JACOB I know yu lyin, so I decided that I should start looking, and I found a job and I even got an interview sometime soon actually (smiles)

JACOB:aye yu not going so, no yu can just chill on that.

HALEY:wat, yu must have lost yur mind if yu think that I'm staying home and just be yu little picture perfect wife instead of me being yur wife who is trying to do something with herself instead of staying at home all day, ooooh no sweetheart yu got it all wrong.

JACOB:HALEY I said no.

HALEY:and I said yes yu not my daddy.

JACOB:watever thats not wat yu be saying wen i be... (GCO)