I GIVE MY ALL!! (CHRIS BROWN STORY)

(YN P.O.V.)

YN:so after that I just came home.

YUR AUNTIE(YA):wow I believe yu bumped into Drake smh.

YN:Ikr its a weird becuz he just seemed sneaky like he was up to something.

YA:well wat do think he is up to?

YN:idk but I hope it had nuting to do with me, but it probably dies becuz drake doesnt know the people I know like that I don't think.

YA:mmhmm well lets change the subject why are yu here again I thought yu and Chris were working it out?

YN:(sighs) well its seems as though he thought that just becuz he was mad that he had to put his hands on me and I brought the kids with me and I haven't let them see or talk to him.

YA:(raised eyebrow) and why not?

YN:well becuz I thought that it wouldnt be safe for them, I mean if he put his hands on me becuz he was "mad" wat makes yu think he won't do the same to the kids and I don't want to risk it so that's that.

YA:well yu do know that boy would never ever harm those kids especially at their age becuz lord knows they too young to be put in that environment/situation.

YN:well I'll think about but for now I'm gonna go and take a shower and get ready I told the kids I'd take then to SKYZONE anyone along with everyone else and there kids.

YA:OHHHH I WANT TO GO PLEAZE! ! (begging)

YN:wow TT just wow lol, alright go get ready.

YA:OK (runs upstairs)

YN:lol (go upstairs)

AFTER YN GOT READY AND SO DID HER TT AND THE KIDS SHE MET EVERYBODY ELSE UP THERE WITH THEIR FAMILIES HAVING FUN WISHING THAT THE KIDS AND CHRIS AND HER COULD COME LIKE THAT BUT FOR NOW ITS JUST HER KIDS AND HER TT.

#SKYZONE

TIONNE:wassup other half?(hugs her)

YN:(hugs back) wassup Mrs. Lamar?(smiles)

TIONNE:ugh don't mention his name he made me mad he just left to go play with the baby.

YN:oohhh yu'll tell me later (whispers)

TIONNE:yea(looks at the kids) hi TT babies(laughs & his them)

KIDS:(giggles) hi TT we go play now okay?(look at yn)

YN:sure go on babies. (smiles)

KIDS:YAY! (run away)

RITE WEN THE KIDS LEFT WITH THE GUYS THE GIRLS IMMEDIATELY STARTED TALKING.

YN:yu guys guess wat.

GIRLS:Wat?

YN:I bumped into drake, remember I was meeting with him after me and Chris wen I first had the twins.

HALEY:ooooohhhhh wat happened?

YN:(scrunched face) he seemed real sneaky like he was up to something.

JERRELLE:well why yu say that?

YN:becuz wen I asked him wat he was doing in this part town he says he was just here to visit some people and then he smirked like he had something slick he was doing.

TAYLOR:WOW!!

YN:right.(looks at Taylor)

KIEARA:well I guess wet should get the pizza now since the kids' s hour is find be up.