Part title

CAS' POV

They flattened their ears and tucked their tails and ran as fast as they could away from the school. I have never seen someone run as fast as those three did, and Adam is so fat that I'm surprised he ran as fast as he did.
     "Thanks guys you can go back to the house and I will see you in a little while." I told my pack and they immediately left. Dean and I waited for everyone to leave before we changed back. I stood there for a few seconds staring at Dean before everything went black.

DEAN'S POV

I caught Cas before he hit the ground. I checked for a pulse and luckily he had one.
"Son of a bitch!" I yelled. I then got Cas picked up in my arms where his neck was on my right arm and the back of his knees were on my left. I opened the back door of my impala and laid him down in the back seat. I jumped in the front, started the engine and drove as fast as I possibly could to my house.
   I got there in about ten minutes. I carried Cas in the house.

"What the hell happened?" Yelled Sam.

"Lets just say that I'm gonna kill Adam, Spencer, and Donovan." I said.

SORRY EVERYONE FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG. SCHOOL JUST GOT IN THE WAY.

LOVE YOU GUYS. STAY AWESOME!