Secrets out

I howled out in anger hoping the rest of my packed that moved with me hears me and comes to calm me down. I listen for a howl from my best friend Charlie. I heard a howl but it came from behind me I turned around growling and ready to fight only to see Dean standing there. I tilted my head in confusion. He walked towards me and I got into fight mode and growled even louder. He stopped.

"whoa there cassie its ok. see." He said then he shifted himself. I ran towards him to attack when a familiar howl cut through the room. The beta of my pack, Charlie. I stopped dead in my tracks, even though I don't have to listen to her since I'm alpha. Soon after she comes in already shifted the 20 other members from my pack showed up already in wolf form.

Dean barks and the three boys from the table come in see what's happening and shift,Lily not far behind. To my surprise she gets behind. We all start talking in a way only other wolves can understand.

"I don't even know what to say dean. Why couldn't we smell your scent so we would've know not to come into your territory." I growl.

"Because I wanted you to come into our territory. So I covered up our scent" He replied.

"Why so I could rip the heads off of your tiny ass pack?"I said and the three boys laughed.

"More like the opposite way around." Said Adam. I couldn't help my self, I attacked causing my whole pack to attack. I went for dean I told my pack don't kill just hurt. I jumped on dean and realized I'm bigger in size and muscle. I went to his throat and he pushed me off.

"WAIT!!!!" he yelled. I stopped. "let me explain."

"Hold your attack." I yelled and everyone stopped. "You have five minuets to explain your self."

"Ok. I covered our scent cause I wanted you guys to come. I wanted you to come cause I need a mate and I saw you and immedeitlly  something in me said it was you. I love you cas and when I first saw you I thought that you were the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on and I felt like I've known you forever. I needed you cas I needed you as my mate." I was so shocked. I never even thought of this as a possibility.

I changed back to human since I was calmer and told the pack to do so to.

"That's why we came here in the first place. So I can find a mate. I felt the same way about you that you felt about me the first time I saw you." I said and ran to him. I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"Will you be my mate?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yes I will be your mate. But we are gonna have to do something about the way your boys treat lily because it is bullshit." I said.

"Ok." He laughed. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said.