36.A Date.

Happy reading

Enjoy.
~~~~~~

I took the day off today from work and I decided I would take Adam on a date. Where! I didn't know but I would enjoy the day with him to get his mind off of his sister and work's stress. I missed his wide smile, his jokes and laughter that filled our house.

I got ready in a pair of jeans and tortilla shirt with a thin walnut belt and veil. I touched my eyes with mascara and my lips with pale pink gloss. I put on my tortilla ballerina and went out. I knew I'd look like a dwarf in those ballerina but I was too lazy to walk in wedges or heels.

~~~~~~

"May I come in ,Mister." I poked my head in Adam's office. He was so in his work but when he heard my voice his head jerked my way.

"What are you doing here?" He asked surprised. Of course he was surprised , he just left me to go to my work and here I was in his work place.

"Nice to see you too." I sarcastically said and closed the door after me.

"Sorry, asalamualikum" he smiled and I returned it.

"So won't you tell me what brings you here?"

"I'll take you on a date come on let's go" I said and hold his hand trying to pull him from his chair.

"Date?" He mused. I popped my head up and down and was about to walk but he removed his hand from mine.
"Where?" He asked. I stood still and tried to find a place to tell him.

"You didn't plan it, right?" He asked amused and crossed his arms over his chest.

"It not like we will walk aimlessly in the streets" I said trying to appear confident.

"Yeah right" the sarcasm was so obvious in his voice. He straightened his white shirt and tie and focused on the file in front of him again as if I wasn't there.

"Please Adam let's go" I tried.

"When you find a place we'll go" he deadpanned.

"We will find the right place when we drive the car" he just looked at me then to the file again.

"Oh bab-" I softened my voice but he cut me.

"Not working try harder" I huffed and sat lazily in my seat.

"A-"

"Shhh, I'm working" he shushed me without looking.

"Okay focus on your work and leave your wife alone. Focus harder because its more important than your own wife" I tried to make him feel guilty.

"Yeah that's what I'm doing, Darling." He winked then again looked at his stupid file.

Okay, ignore me as you like Mister.

I leaned my head on my hand looking at how focused his face was. He had a small frown between his eyebrows , a pen between his teeth and his eyes moving along the lines. He looked cute that I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

"Okay only because you look cute with this pouty face I'll take you out" he said suddenly after a while that I jumped in my seat.

"You scared me" I frowned then smiled when I recalled what he said "we are going out! Where?" I excitedly said.

"Aren't you the one who said 'I'll take you on a date'?" He air quoted the last part and I mentally face palmed myself.

"Oh yes come on" I stood up straightening my shirt and pulled him