Chp4:Used to be a Coward

Allison's POV
After "story time", Jacob went to bed and I went to go find Mark. Since it was like 11:30 at night by now I decided to just text him instead of going and search for him.

[the txt messages]

To: Duhitzmark😛💞--
Babeeeeeee where are you???

From: Duhitzmark😛💞--
Babyyyyyyy I'm down stairs!!!

To:Duhitzmark😛💞--
Ohh yay!! Bring me up some food while your down there then😉. I will love you forever💞

From:Duhitsmark😛💞--
But babygurlll won't u already love me forever🙃

I laughed and turned off my phone.

"Ok ok fine I give up but please bring up food when you come up!" I yelled downstairs to mark.

    Only to get a 'sure' from him and a 'wtf are you yelling at this late at night' from Jacob. These both will be the death of me one day.

A few minutes later Mark came
up and just sat quietly next to me like he was trying to find something to say.

"Everything ok there Mark?" I chuckled

Mark laughed but then started talking, "Well yes and no. One I found out what the 'haters' were saying to J and two there's a party and I want u and me to go tonight after Jacobs asleep!!"

What's up with teenage boys and parties. Mark seems to go to one almost every weekend.

"Ok then, one screenshot it and send it to me. And two i can't just leave Jacob here alone!"

"But alliiii" he wined, " Bryce and Blake are in town and they are going too! Please please please pretty please baby!!" Wow this boy begs to much.

Before I could say anything Mark spoke, yet again...
"Come on Al, he is 14 and he will be sleeping he is fine"

I sigh. Marks right. I do need to get out more. I looked at mark and he has a puppy face on. I let out a light laugh and agree to him. I just told him we have to be back home before 3:30am. So we have like 4 hours to party. Or what I like to explain as sitting in a corner on my phone reading wattpad stories while Mark is with his friends. 

I went to go get changed while Mark started the car. Apparently he already knew I would give in cause he is dressed in a nice t-shirt and khaki shorts. I got on my favorite white dress (picture above or to the side). 

When we got to the party you could tell it was a party that consisted mostly of seniors and juniors. In the back yard you could smell a little bit of beer but it wasn't too bad. As we went inside I felt someone sneak their arm around my waste. I looked over a Mark who blushed a little bit but hid it with a smirk. I laughed.

"ALLI!!!!" Someone yelled from behind me.

I turned around to find Blake and Bryce running towards us. If they didn't slow down soon I have a feeling we may all be on the ground.

"Hey guys!" I announced as they can closer. I looked down to see an beer already in Bryce's hand.

"Really Bryce already?" I asked teasingly.

"What? It's my first one of the night. It's my last one too" he lies. We all start laughing when he says that.

"Blake is he drunk already?" Mark asked why doubling over laughing. Blake just shook his head no and started laughing just as hard a Mark was.

The boys went somewhere and we promised we would meet up again before we all leave. I went over into the little corner when I usually read and sat down. I was reading my book until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

  I look up and It's Blake. "Oh hey Blake. What's up?" I ask starting a conversation.

"Umm ya so I have to tell u something" Blake said. I just nodded, telling him to continue. " so some of the juniors might of spiked marks drink and now he may or may not be a little bit drunk?" He states but it ending up sounding more like a question.

"WHAT?!" I yell standing up. And I yelled a little to loud cause people around us looked or way for a second or two.

"Al I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen! I really didn't"

"I know Blake." I sighed "where is he now?"

   Right then Bryce came through the crowd of people towards us pulling a half tipsy Mark behind him. Oh this is going to be a fun night.
-------------------------------------
I pulled into the driveway and Blake got Mark out of the car while I unlocked the front door.  Blake and Bryce came home with us cause one Bryce was drunk and two Blake wouldn't be able to drive Bryce home cause he still only has his driving permit and can't drive after dark.
       I turned around to find Bryce slowly getting out of the car while Blake tries to make Mark stop talking about turtles and 5quad. I just laughed to myself and when to check on Jacob. He was still asleep so we were all good.

"Hey Al, I put Mark in your room I think he is going to pass out any minute cause his body isn't used to the stuff they but in his drink" Blake whispered while laughing softly.

"Ok" I replied laughing as well.
" you and Bryce can take marks room in the basement I guess"

Blake make a disgusted face at me.

"You want ME to sleep in MARKS room? Do u know how messy his room usually is?"

You could hear the shocked and disgust-ment in his voice as he spoke. I just laughed.

"Blake trust me if he used his room for more than just a place to put his clothes I wouldn't let you down there. "

Blake just laughed and said ok. After he went downstairs I got changed into my pjs and climbed into bed.

"alli?"

"Ya Mark?"

"Can you cuddle?" I just laughed at his question.

"Sure babe" I said.

After about 5 mintues mark was already asleep and I was thinking. Huh I guessed I've changed. I used to be so scared or doing something like this. Going to a party or just sneaking out.

I guess I just used to be a coward.