Chapter 1

"SHUT UP!", yelled my father as he slapped me. I fell down from the powerful slap. I could feel warm tears fall down on my cheeks. "Awe. Now the bítch is crying. You know what! I'm crying too. On the inside!", he yelled.I can't say anything back, because it would only get me in  more trouble. And as my grandma would always say, " Arguing with an idiot would only get you nowhere." How I missed her. What shame the only family member that I trusted died. Now the only people I have are my friends. But, I can't tell them anything. I don't want them to feel sorry for me.No. I can't tell them anything.I don't want them to think low or pity of/for me.  My father kicked me in the stomach. I groan on pain. "Shut up! Now man up!" He yelled. Oh the "joys" of having an alcoholic as a father. He's so delusional that he thinks I'm his son. That, or he's just being an idiotic baboon. He kept yelling, but soon left. I got up and went to the restroom, to try to clean up and make sure my wounds aren't noticeable.
"Today's been a good day" I say out loud sarcastically. The fact that my mother never is around, most of my friends are at camp right now, and my father beats me up,  makes me want to rethink my existence. Yeah! Anway, back to where we are. I clean the wounds and patch up. I don't want mom to notice when she comes back fron work. I went to my room to finish my letters . I'm currently on my crush.  He never noticed me before. Like, I don't exist. I certainly feel like that.  Don't worry, you'll read my letters later. Right now is the part before I kill myself.
          Have you ever thought of the way you'll kill yourself? Hanging by the neck with rope? Too gruesome. Knife in the chest? Still too gruesome. Bullet to the head? Also, gruesome. Pills? They seem to work. So that's what I went for. Pills.
   So, after I typed all the letters and such, I decided I would kill myself on December 7th. My birthday.