Chapter 5: "Easy Come, Easy Go"

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this Cay'mon. But the truth is I can't hide it from you anymore. The truth is...well...I'm a vampire."

Cay'mon was easily disturbed. He just watched his ex-girlfriend's neck just get bitten into by, his guess new 'girlfriend' and now he find out that his 'girlfriend' is a vampire? This was a complete shock to Cay'mon.

"How...how long have you been...you know...a...vampire?" Cay'mon hesitated.

The gym goes quiet and the students stare.

"I've been a vampire for about 99 centuries now. So I'm about 116years old. I'll be 117 next year. I'm sorry Cay'mon. I figured that if I told you...you would see me differntly." replied Kaycee.

And then unexpectedly, Chasidy marched over to Cay'mon and Kaycee with her medium gown flowing behind her.

"No! No! This is unexceptable! Unexceptable I say! Cay'mon she just killed your girlfriend and my best friend! Do something about this!" Chasidy replied.

Kaycee stared at Chasidy angerly. "You want to be next Chasidy. If you dont, I suggest you shut your goddamn face." Kaycee responded.

Cay'mon's mind was in a whirl. He didn't know what to think.

"You know what Kaycee, I don't mind the fact that you're a vampire. Actually, I kind of like the idea of having a vampire as a girlfriend. It's kind of cool actually." Cay'mon replied with a sweet and soft voice.

Cay'mon didn't mind Kaycee being a vampire. He actually loved her just the way she was. He didn't care that Kaycee ate his ex-girlfriend. The problem was, what was everyone else going to think about this?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day at school, everyone stopped and stared at the new found couple. No one understood why in the world Cay'mon wanted to date Kaycee. Kaycee ate one of the most popular girls in school. What was wrong with him?

"Okay babe, I'll see you in History okay?" Cay'mom said holding Kaycee's hand as they were entering the hall.

Kaycee grind. The way of her grin was sneaky. You could see part of her dangerous fangs over lapping the top of her bottom lip. She answered softly and calmly. "Okay."

As the day went on, more and more students continued to stop and stare at Kaycee. She frolecked through the halls as that night at Homecoming never happened. It was like a lost memory to Kaycee. She had the guy she wanted all along. And now that he's in her cluches, she could do whatever she wanted to Cay'mon without question or concequences.

But there was one girl in the school who knew about Kaycee's attack the most. Summer.

Summer is into non-fiction and fiction stories about Vampires and Werewolves. So she wasn't afraid of Kaycee at all. She was actually impressed by her because secretly, she hated Rayonna with a passion. An for Kaycee to kill Rayonna, it just made Summer's life a whole lot better.

"Hello Kayce. I heard about your little 'attack' at Homecoming. And I have to say, I am very impressed with you."

Kaycee stopped for a moment.

"You? Impressed with me? And why is that?" Kaycee said.

"Because. You got rid of the person I hate the most in this school." Summer replied.

"Well, thanks. I guess. But why are you talking to me? Aren't you afraid of me?"

"Me? Afraid of you?" Summer responded. "Why would I be afraid of you? You don't scare me?"

"You dont have to be scared of me Summer. But you should be." Kayce replied.

"Oh really, and whys that Kayce."

"Because, I could do the same thing to you that I did to Rayonna." Kayce replied.

"Oh please Kayce. If you killed me, think of how devastated  Cay'mon would be if you went to jail for murder. After all, he is quite smitten with you isnt he?"

Kayce stared.

"And how would you know that? Let me guess, Chasidy told you." Kayce replied. "Actually, no, he told me himself.  After all, he is like a brother to me."

Even though Kayce wanted very mich to sink her teeth into Summers throat at that moment, she knew she was right. So Kayce had to take drastic measures. She had to do the hardest thing she could ever possibly do. She had to protect Cay'mon. Not because of other vampires, but because of herself. If she didnt do this, eventually, she could seriously injure him. Or even worse, kill him.