It Won't Stop.

The Game...

His bro... 

His friends...

Now John?

           The screen of Dave's Laptop shone bright white in his eyes. creating sharp edges across his face. He stared unblinking at the monitors face, reading, re-reading, and re-reading again. All the dorky, dumbshit, cute-couple Pesterlogs that Dave had yet to delete. 

       One in particular always pinged at the chords in his heart, he remembered reading it, over and over, and over once more. He thought it was ironic in his own sense. 

-- EB:(ectobiologist) began pestering TG:(TurnTechGodHead) at 14:39--

EB: Hey Dave! :B <3

TG: Yo what up Egbert. 

EB: Nothin, just wanted to tell you something. ;)

TG: Uh. Ok,

TG: can you make it quick? kinda busy shitting around with my sweet mixing gear. 

TG: and bro keeps pullin his shitty puppet attacks on me so i'm thinkin' hes callin' for a strife.

EB: Ok, Ok. 

EB: Would it be weird if I said I wanted to marry you?

         Dave stopped reading there, his eyes welled with tears and his heart felt crushed. 

      Why? After all this... After all they had been through? All the "I love you"'s and the late night calls and nonsensical raps Dave had wrote to some how put into words how he felt for that idiot. 

      He clenched his shirt and doubled over, he felt like screaming, but he knew he wouldnt do anything to numb the pain.

God he was so pathetic.

    He couldn't do anything right, he couldn't even keep a decent relationship, not even with Egderp.

    It was his  fault in the end, he  was playing it too safe. He  was the one that couldn't man up.  He had done this to John, made him wait all those months, made him get his hopes up only to have them smothered in the end. 

     'God I'm so useless.'  

    Dave clawed at his hair, tugging and ripping, trying desperately to relieve the pain that burdened him so heavily. 

      'why won't it just fucking stop!'

      He doubled over again,  harder this time,  choking on his own air, sobs, and hiccups. Dave was absolutely miserable.  His chest felt like it was being sat on, it was hard to breath... His eyes burned and his face was blotchy. He looked-and felt, awful. 

      Dave's head spun with memories of hanging out with John, whenever they got to pester eachother when they weren't busy...

    After the game... Well... Things went back to normal, ecept of corse his bro. Or Dirk, or Jake, or Karkat... or Sollux.... Everyone he came to actually give a shit about. Gone. 

     He began to feel dizzy with all the memories, good or bad, whirling around rapidly in his skull. He just wanted all the memories of, well, everyone, to be gone... He didn't wan to hurt anymore,not now,  not ever... 

     "Please just make it go away." Tears flowed down his face, and promptly soaked his comforter.  He sobbed for what seemed like an eternity, then picked his head up. Looking over at the drawer that he kept his small knives and.. a  gun.

     Dave, shakingly, got up and desperately fumbled with the handle of the drawr and close to tore it open. He then shoved all the small daggers he had gotten feom bro over the past years, to find a shining obsidion coloured pistol hidden in the back corner.

     He grabbed it and plopped back on the bed, his breathing still unsteady. Dave, took a deep breath and cocked it.
Shit
Shit
Shit!!

   This was it.

    This was the last time he was going to fuck something up.

     And in a way, he was happy about that. Finally, he could have closure that he would never screw anything up again, either about someone else or himself.

Finally,
It would stop.

He smiled, and his finger clenched.

bang!!

     --So this is kinda shit, but im only 13 and this is like my first 'published' fanfictions soooooo :P yeah. Its based a bit on real events, I hope you liked it!! :3--