Chapter 3

Jaime's POV:

I opened my eyes and it was already morning. I can feel the warm body of Vic still holding on to me while he was still dreaming away. He just looked so adorable when sleeping. I slid out from under his arm and got out of the bunk. I walked over to the kitchen where Tony and Mike were siting at while eating some cereal and watching tv. They paused for a minute and unglued their eyes off the tv and took a look at me. I slid into the booth across from Tony and Mike. Mike put down his spoon and wiped the milk off his mouth. "So do you want to tell us what we just saw happen yesterday?" Asked Mike still having pieces of cereal in his mouth. "Umm there's nothing really to say other than that Vic was drunk and then he...kissed me," I said awkwardly while scratching the back of my neck. "Are you guys together now?" Asked Mike. I sat there just blank. What was I suppose to tell him other than no. I knew he was going to ask if I had feelings for him..."Hime?" Mike said calling my name trying I get me out of my thoughts and back to the real world. "No," I said responding to his question that I didn't answer. Tony looked away from the tv and put his spoon down and sighed. "Look man I know there's something wrong, you can tell us, it's ok we are here for you and we will never be mad at you for the choices you make because we are like family and we care about you," Tony said looking at me in the eye. I just looked looked down and sighed. "Well for a while I have been liking Vic, but I just haven't told you guys or him because I thought it would make us fall apart. I say to myself that I will stop liking him, but I just can't, even after that kiss last night...it felt so right, and I want to be with him," I said. "Aww man don't worry Vic will come around, you just need to wait a little longer," Tony replied back trying to cheer me up. "I guess...well I'm going to go hit the shower," I said trying to get away from talking about Vic even more than I should. "Alright," both Mike and Tony said going back to watching tv as I left the lounge to go to the bathroom. I swear they can never go a day without watching tv, Mike would be watching Harry Potter all the time and Tony would be watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Vic's POV:

I woke up with a big headache not remembering of anything that happened last night... until it hit me and everything from last night appeared in my mind. Shit! I kissed Jaime last night. What am I going to do now!? He probably thinks I'm like some weird creep. I laid in the bunk thinking of what to do now. All the guys are probably going to ask about last night. Should I just pretend that I don't even remember about last night? I mean I don't want Jaime to know I like him, he's not even gay...so what's the point of him knowing? I just wished that kiss hadn't happened...I rolled out of bed and walked over to the kitchen where Tony and Mike were finishing up their cereal. "Morning sleepy head," Mike said. "Hey, Do you know where the Advil is? I got like a big headache," I asked. "It should be in the bathroom," Tony had said while still watching tv. "Aright," I walked over to the bathroom. I opened the door and all the hot steam hit my face and then deep inside that room full of steam stood Jaime. He was half naked, he had a towel wrapped around his hips. He had another towel in his hand trying to shake all the water from his wet hair. I couldn't help but just stand there and stare at his wet body. Then he noticed me standing there. "Did you need something?" He asked. "Oh umm I just need some Advil," I had told him then I looked away in shame. "Here," he said as he handed me the bottle of Advil. "Oh umm thanks," I had said and turned around and walked away.

*Hours later*

It was already getting dark out and everybody was going out to the club and hang out. I decided that I would just stay in the bus and watch some AHS (American Horror Stories) and eat some pizza rolls. I felt more safe alone without having to worry about anything that will happen out there. "Ok well Mike and I are going to hit the club. Wanna come with Vic?" Asked Tony. "Nah I'm good," I said as I was sitting on the couch with the warm blanket hugging me. "Ok then. Are you still coming Jaime?" Tony asked Jaime. "I think I'll just stay too," He said. What am I going to do the whole night alone with Jaime...This is going to be a little awkward. Tony and Mike had left us alone. Jaime came to sit next to me on the couch. We sat there staring at the TV watching AHS for about a hour. Then I heard him turn to me on the couch. "We need to talk," he had said...

(Note~ sorry I haven't wrote in a long while ;-; I'm a lazy bum to do anything so yea d: yea this chapter was kinda boring, but I'll make it better in the next one c; I will try to write the next chapter as soon as possible.)