Chapter 4

Jaime's POV:

I was gonna go to the bar with the guys, but Vic was gonna stay. I thought that maybe I can talk to him about what happened. We sat their watching AHS (American Horror Stories) for about an hour. I wanted to break the silence. "We need to talk," I said turning to Vic and coming a little closer to him. Vic grabbed the remote and turned the TV off and turned to me. "Sure," he said. I really didn't know what to tell him, but I sure as hell knew that I wanted him. I moved closer to the point I can feel his mint breath hit my face. His eyes got a little wide when I got close to him, but he just stayed where he was. I cupped his face and said, "I want you Vic". I crashed my lips into his, he didn't pull away he just went along with it. We had moved in sync. I climbed onto him and started kissing his neck. I kept kissing his neck until I found his soft spot. When I found his soft spot I got a little moan out of him. Vic's hands were holding onto my sides. I went back up to kiss him and then he had pulled away. "I want you too," he said. I got off him just laid on his shoulder and kept watching TV with him.

(Note~ Sorry this was such a short chapter d: and for taking so long to update the story...I'm like lazy. Anyway I hope you liked it?)