Seven.

The pic up top is pretty much what happens later. Enjoy xx

Things couldn't be any better for Louis right now. He is finally getting the attention from Harry he's always wanted. They've hung out 3 of the 5 days since Harry hung out at Louis' and gave him his number. They text every day. Usually about their day or what they're up to at that moment. Even though it wasn't much, it was all bliss for Louis.

But today, Harry hasn't shown up at school and he hasn't texted Louis all day. Louis texted him asking if he was okay, but got no response. Louis was kind of worried. Harry doesn't like missing school. He did when the whole Zayn thing went down, but that was a different situation.

"Ni, I'm kind of worried."

"About what, Lou?" the blond lad replied, stuffing his face as usual. They had just sat down at their table in the lunch room.

"Harry isn't here. He hasn't texted me. He's been off a bit lately now that I think about it."

"Well, I don't know what to tell you mate." Niall says, finishing his food already.

"Jesus Niall. Pig." Louis chuckles.

"Whatever I like food.. so what?" He says wiping his face with his napkin. "Anyways, wanna hang out today? You can come over and we can play some Mario or something?"

"Maybe. I'll have to see if I'm going to hang out with Harry or not." Louis says.

"Wow."

"What?"

"Nothing. Let me know if you can then." Niall says getting up, a frown appearing on his face.

Louis just shrugged it off. The only thing on his mind right now is Harry. After thinking about it for a few minutes, Louis gets up and puts his tray away before throwing his bag over his shoulder and walking towards the doors to leave school. He knows it's wrong to just up and leave in the middle of the day, he doesn't care. He's got to check on Harry.

Niall notices Louis leaving when he comes back from emptying his tray. He calls to Louis, "Lou where are you going?"

When Louis doesn't answer No all runs after him. He reaches for Louis' arm and stops him. Louis turns around and snaps, "I need to check on Harry. Let go"

A look of shock covers Niall's face as he let's go of Louis' arm, not even thinking about arguing. He's never had Louis snap at him like that. He watches Louis exit the building, Louis never once looking back.

When Louis arrives that the Styles' household he walks up to the door and is about to knock. He stops when he hears a woman shouting.

"You are a worthless piece of shit son! You're just like your dead beat father was before he died!" Louis then hears something break, like glass shattering. Then the yelling continues. "God, you're a fucking disgrace! You're supposed to be the man of the house and you never act like it! You have no job! How do you expect me to keep this house running if we are only supposed to depend on my shit income! Grow the fuck up Harry! Fuck, I wish I didn't have to take care of you. Things would be so much easier if you just didn't exist! I can't wait until you're gone!"

Louis' heart breaks. Why would his mother treat him like this? He doesn't hesitate before pounding on the door. The yelling stops and the door clicks before opening, revealing the woman who had been yelling, a fake smile spread across her face.

"Hi, hun. How are you? Harry's not in right now. Want me to give him a message?" She says sweetly.

"Louis!" Harry yells.