Part 3

Without they realizing, the night came when they were already far into the forest. Due to too engrossed observing wild plants that were rare to find in city, they forgot to look at their watch.

L Joe's face looked tense. He gave a deathly stare to Hyun Woo and Chun Ji. "Why? Didn't you guys want this to happen? Fun is it? To be lost in the jungle at night?" His voice was raised as he asked last question.

"Why is that our fault? Hyun Woo told you right. Don't follow us if you don't want." Chun Ji enraged with L Joe who blindly put the blame on him and Hyun Woo when it was all of their mistakes that time.

"What if we don't follow you? How far will you go? Ignorant bastard! We shouldn't have follow them." L Joe consistently blamed them. To be honest he was blaming himself too for complying with their wish.

"Then get lost." He lashed out L Joe. Chun Ji had lost his patience plus with his body that suddenly feel pain.

"Mwo?!" L Joe charged to punch Chun Ji but had been restrained by Sung Jong.  "Stop it. We better find our way back." Sung Jong stopped those two. If nobody stopped they will fight in the jungle.

Hyun Woo nodded. He actually also furious when L Joe put the blame 100% on his shoulder and Chun Ji's. But because he didn't want to heat up their anger by arguing with L Joe, he just kept his mouth shut. There was no point of argument in this situation.

"Yah Lee Hong Bin why are you just keep quiet? Can't you think of anything?" Sung Jong asked.

"Why? I'm having fun watching this fight. Who knows solutions might come out from their mouth if they keep debate." Hong Bin nonchalantly being sarcastic.

"You too . . ."

"Yah..Yah L Joe-yah. Control yourself please." Sung Jong tried to control L Joe that seems will explode at any time.

"Use your brain." Hyun Woo said.

"I'm sorry but I don't learn how to solve this kind of problem in school. So... . hmm..." Hong Bin crossed his arm. He made a serious expression while thinking. "I don' know." He grinned. Yet he still managed to joke at that time.

"Aigooo." Hyun Woo make as if he want to knock Hong Bin's head. All of sudden he felt some water pour down. He spread his hands. "Guys it rains."

Sung Jong stretched out his hand. "It can't be any worse than this. We have to find a shelter."

L Joe ruffled his hair roughly. He felt miserable with problems that came once after another. "Where? Where can we find a shelter in the middle of jungle?"

"Seems like we need to walk and find." Sung Jong said.

"Again?" Looks like L Joe didn't really agree with that idea.

"Standing here won't make us find a solution. Let's go." Chun Ji said as he started to walk forward again.

L Joe gave a death stare to Chun Ji. He really had no more word to utter against Chun Ji and no energy left to argue. He walked alongside with Sung Jong. They speed up their step worried that rain might fall heavily.

"Eo yah that. . ." Hyun Woo pointed out with his fingers towards something. Invited the others attention to that direction. "Old building. . ."

They looked at each others. Everybody had the same thought. Should they took shelter there or not? "So how?" Hong Bin asked.

"It looks really creepy." Hyun Woo look at their surroundings and that building. Then he lifted up his head looking at the sky. "Especially with this weather." He added.