Part 5

#############################

L Joe ran away leaving his friends without even looking back. There was only one thing in his head at that time. Escaped from this building and went back to villa. He went downstairs about two floors when he suddenly heard something.

"Here. . . Here. . ."

He hardly swallowed his saliva. His troat hurt all of sudden. That moment he regretted about ran without his friends. He was all alone and if something happened? What should he do?

"Here. . . Here. . ."

Once again he heard the whispering voice. He looked around but there's nobody there. He mustered up courage and walked around. That voice saying 'here. . . here. . .' It was like it had something to tell L Joe.

"Maybe they want to help me get out from here?" L Joe talked to himself making up nonsense assumptions.

"Here..."

The voice sounds nearer make L Joe flinched. He turned around and there was a spirit of a man in his mid-20 standing about only 50 cm in front of him. "Arrrghhhhh..."

He quickly turned around back but bumped into an old book shelves. His head bumped hard at the corner of the shelves make him bleeding. He fell down while grasping his head. He felt dizzy and his sight eventually goes black. The last thing he can remember was the spirit was still there until he passed out.

                                                       #############################

"Is your head okay?" Hyun Woo touched L Joe's head to look at the wound.

L Joe pushed away Hyun Woo's hand. "Just a small wound. Maybe because I'm too scared that's why I fainted."

"Next time don't take action by yourself alone." Sung Jong gave advice but sound more like a warning.

"I won't do that anymore.It's really scary."

"What should we do now? I don't know how many times we've been asking this question among ourselves." Chun Ji grinned thinking about his own statement.

"Of course. As long as we don't find the solution." Hyun Woo said.

"We need to find solution by ourselves. By trying doing this and that. Here and there." Hong Bin also in a daze on what should they did.

"Ehehehet..."

"What is that?"L Joe dragged close himself to Sung Jong. The others also did the same things. They lean at each other's body. A child's laugh was so scary.Even though it was just a child but it still a ghost.

They lean on each others watched out if something came out suddenly. While they were quietly searched for the source of the voice, a child with a long hair appeared out of suddenly and running circling them. They were in perplexity. She suddenly stopped in front of Sung Jong. Stared at him and smiled. "Ehehehet." She run away from them and disappeared just like that.

"Seeing a little girl as scary as this is my first time." Sung Jong commented calmly as he felt relieved that kid just running passed without harmed them.

"Think you're the only one to think so? Urgh I don't want to play with kids again. No matter how cute they are." It gave L Joe goosebumps and at the same time made up his mind to avoid kids.