SIX

Off we go home. We didn't spoke one word, so I just kept my eyes on the road until we got home. It's super late and I try hard to sleep but I just can't. The incident with Duke kept flashing back to my mind and the wound which I think were now open again hurts. It really hurts! It really really hurts! It FUCKING HURTS!

Sumigaw ako ng sumigaw hanggang sa mamaos ako. Hindi na mahalaga kung sino man makarinig sakin dahil alam kong sound proof and kwartong to. Lahat ng memories namin ngayon parang sariwang sariwa parin. Akala ko nakalimutan ko na siya. Akala ko lang pala. Akala ko ready na kong makaharap siya ulit, hindi pa pala. Naluluha na yung mata ko pero ayaw nila lumabas. Siguro sabi nila. "Hindi na pwede. Tapos na kayo eh. Matagal na yon, nakamove on ka na diba!" Akala ko nga dati kaya ako umiyak kasi natapakan yung ego ko. Kasi dapat ako yung nanloko at hindi siya. Ayun pala minahal ko din siya. Kasi hanggang ngayon affected pa din ako sa kanya. Ang kapal ng mukha niya! Wahhhh!

Nasira ang pageemote ko nang biglang tumunog ang phone ko at may number lang na tumatawag. I tap the answer. "Can you shut the hell up?" I think I know who it was. "Who the hell are you?!" I answered. He has no idea he just cut off my tears from falling. "You've been shouting all night like you own the whole house! Just so you know my brother's in my room to check where the noise's from, magpatulog ka!" Then he hangs up. But he told me this room was sound proof so it was his own fault!

Nakaupo kaming lahat sa couch habang tahimik na nanonood. Kanina ako palang nandito, dahil siguro sa seryoso kong panonood hindi ko namalayan na nandito na kaming lahat kasama ang walanyang si BJ. They turn the channel from Animax to AMC, and Walking Dead is now what we are watching. "Oh Carlos! Remember Dexter? The one we use to watch when we are teens? I really missed that!" Mom said as she ate pop corn and Tito Carlos nodded in response. "Oh yeah! I really misses those times." Does that mean they know each other a very long time now? "Right Pare koy?" Tito Carlos says as he stares direct at Sylvia's eyes and right after that Sylvia nodded. Something smells fishy in here. Me and BJ looked at each other like 'Do you have any idea what's going on here?'. We both shook our heads in disbelief.

"What about you both? Do you remember your 'Breaking Bad' times?" Tito Carlos says that made my forehead crease. "What about Breaking Bad?" I innocently asks. Taking short glance at BJ's expression, I didn't see any disapproval on them. I don't really have any idea what Tito Carlos were talking about. I mean, I've watched Breaking Bad before with someone... I guess with Sylvia and Dad. I didn't remember being with someone else other than them on my childhood days. I apparently didn't make friends, because I was sent for home schooling until highschool. And when I first step outside of my own world, it feels like I traveled to a different planet. Like they were all aliens until I met Sophie Anna Sanchez. She knows everything about me. Except that she's not really my first ever find friend within my entire life. That I've known someone from the past. Someone special. That turned out to be forgotten, has to.

"Carlos you must be mistaken. It must be someone else you're talking about." Mom says as her face slightly turns pale. Naguguluhan na ako kaya naman nagdecide akong umalis nalang at wag nalang intindihin ang mga sinasabi nila. I decided to just walk around the village instead of breaking my head for trying to remember previous heartaches. My first heartache from my first love. Yesterday its about Duke and now I was thinking of that Mat childhood lover of mine. Kaylangan ba talagang dalawang heartache at the same time? Sa sobrang sakit namamanhid na ako. Lagi nalang akong naiiwan. First Dad left, then there comes Mat to comfort me and after a couple of years Duke showed up and of course he left me too. Well, I actually did, but it's because of what he did.

Maverick's PoV

This morning we were having some kind of nice movie trip but my dad opened his big mouth, ruined everything and mentioned something that makes me wanna die already.

"Dad! I told you not to tell! Why the hell did you remind her about before?! You're not helping you know!" I utterly say after I entered his office's door leaving her assistant jaw dropped after I cursed her for halting me in. "I just want her to notice you already so you two could stop acting like a child! Walang sikretong di nabubunyag!" He said mimicking the way I talk to him. "Why don't you just let me handle the rest dad! I can do it my own." I said then left. Dad and I use to talk a lot since I was a kid. He introduced Zoe and her mother to me when I was ten while Zoe's nine. After then we hang out a lot-almost everyday. Most of our time were spent riding bike, watching movies, playing xbox, hanging outside our favorite ice cream parlor then riding bike to the park where we use to play.

Zoe and I spent almost of our two and a half years together.... until a dramatic incident happened. My mother got sick so we have to immediately go to states where she works and sadly I have to leave Zoni. I call her Zoni because I want to call her different from the rest so she called me Mat in return. Leaving her wasn't that easy. I even got to beg my father to come back when my mother gets better. But my mom didn't and die of giving birth to Luke instead. It took me half a year to accept my mother's death because believe it or not I'm a Momma's boy. Dad told me that we better stay there for good so I could make myself even better for Zoe. He knows how much I loved her despite our age. Telling me him and Tita Sylvia, Zoe's mother were exactly the same as what we've become but they didn't worked out in the end because they started too early. So Dad told me to take it slowly with Zoe so we don't have to end up just like they did. Well I planned the same. I want to start again with her but in a way that she won't ignore me. I just hope it'll work.