High school = HELL

WARNING: THERE WILL BE SWEARING IN THIS BOOK so consider yourselves warned. I am Lillie Ann Matthews, I am the captain of the dance and cheerleading team at my school in a small town on the outside of New Orleans, Louisiana {btw, I don’t live in the U.S.A. so I don’t really know any of the towns and cities in the states. Sorry}. I am 16 years old and I am a ‘bad ass’ junior in high school as the people at school call me because I won’t take shit from no one and I get detention a lot for ‘sassing’ my teachers and being late for class. I am the typical high school cheerleader, well except for the fact that I am not in the “popular group” at school. But that is my choice; I just don’t like how they are all just airheads that think they rule the school just because they are popular. One of my best friends is Trevor Mayfield. Trevor is in the “popular group” but he only is because he is on the football team. He hated being around them as much as I do but it doesn’t matter since they just drag him there anyway so pretty much we don’t get to spend time together at school since I hate most of the people he is always with. Oh, and Trevor, well Trevor is the captain and quarterback of the football team but he is also one of mine and my twin brother Landon’s very best friends since childhood along with Nataya Briggs, Scott Kindred, and Zandra Lee.  We have always done everything together but since last year everything has been a bit different between Scott, Trevor and I.