Problems and Solutions

It's been two weeks since we started promoting our duet. Mark continued acting cold towards me. The last time he warmed up was during our first stage together. Nothing else after that.

Why do I even care? I shouldn't, should I? He's just a colleague. Our relationship is purely business.

I'm free today and got nothing to do. Ryan and Rachel flew back to the Philippines a week ago. Jun went on a trip with one of his other friends. Yonghwa is busy with CNBlue's tour. Sarah is spending the day with her family. The guys, John and Daniel, are at their dorm playing computer games. And I, .... I'm bored.

I lay on the sun chair by the pool. I grabbed my phone and scanned through the numbers in my phonebook. 

Hmmm....who should I call? 

I stopped at Mark's name. No.

I scrolled past his name....Shit! I don't have that many friends in Korea after all. 

I put my phone down and closed my eyes. Not even a second has passed and my phone went off. 

"Hello?" It was our manager, Harry.

"Yup," I answered. 

"The boss called me earlier and he made alterations on your schedule tomorrow." Harry said.

"What?" I knew he was gonna call me about work. 

"You would need to meet up with a director for the music video," he paused.

"Wait." I was caught off guard. "What music video?" We already did the music video for the group's song.

"For 'Promise'," he paused again. 

He waited for my reaction but I didn't give him any. I was too stunned to say anything.

"And, since you have to rush it,...uhmm..." another wait, "don't get mad at me, I'm just following orders," he took a deep breath and, "and so, you would need to shoot it tomorrow, too."

"What?" I stood up...maybe jumped up...from the chair. I was pacing the side of the pool. "Why so sudden?" "How long would it take?" "Why did they just say it now?" Questions just continued pouring out.

"I think you should talk to the boss about that," I can see he felt sorry.

"Never mind. I wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway." I just have to follow. "Thanks, Harry."

Ok, so my boring day turned out not to be so boring after all. 

My phone buzzed again and it was a message from Harry.

The location hasn't been set yet. The director would be waiting for you at his office tomorrow at 10AM. I could pick you up if you want to. I think you would need to pack some clothes. I'll be meeting you there anyway. The message read.

Harry isn't really good at explaining things when he's talking. He would usually send details through text messages. Well...that's our Harry.

I texted him back, "I'll just meet you there. Just send me the address."

I spent the rest of the day in my music room. I worked on a piece I wanted to include in the group's second album. 

As I was writing some lyrics for it, Mark's image appeared in my mind. I pushed it at the back of my head. No, Kris. He's just an idol you have a crush on. Just that. He obviously doesn't have any feelings for you anyway. Don't waste your time thinking about him and concentrate on your work.

_____________________________________________________________________

                                                                  MARK