Prologue

Blake's POV

"Hey Mikael" said a voice behind me, I can't clearly hear anything through the loud music but thart voice sure as hell is familiar."Oh, hey Cal, how you doing with Scarlett?" Scarlett Harper, she's my bestfriend. Oh where are my manners! I'm Blake Mikael Spencer, I go to Royal Highschool, most of the students there call me Blake but Caleb here likes calling me by my second name which is Mikael.

"We're doing great" he replied. No one I mean not a single person can deny that Caleb Frenierre is the hottest guy on Earth, with the high cheekbones, golden skin, chocolate brown eyes and don't get me started with defined muscles and the six pack- stop it Blake, you don't go around and dream about your best friend's boyfriend my inner self scolded What?! You can't deny that he is extremely hot!but I'm loyal to my one and only Vash Lamperouge, he's my boyfriend.

I was about to ask another question when Caleb kissed me, I didn't know what to do! I mean, what the hell?! Then I find myself kissing him back. It was a slow, sweet and gentle kiss, I snaked my arms to his neck and I felt his hands on my waist pullind me closer to him if that's possible. We we're so caught up in the moment until I realized this is wrong. I'm cheating with my best friend's boyfriend, I was about to pull away when we heard Scarlett "What the hell is going on?!" We pulled away as fast as we could, then I heard Scarlett's sob, "How could you cheat on me with my best friend?!"

Caleb and I we're speechless, Scarlett ran and we both ran after her. While running I questioned myself What will happen to us now?

Then I stop at what I saw, there they were. Scarlett and Vash, the worst part? They were kissing, my heart shattered into pieces at the sight of them.

I felt tears running down my cheeks, and that day I lost everything.

My best friend

My friend

My boyfriend

And myself

-----

Author's note

Hey guys! I'm really excited about this book, hope you'll enjoy reading!

♥zaphira♥