Freedom?

The sight of the blood stain message on the wall sent chills down my spine. The blood had dried out leaving me to believe it wasn't fresh. I quickly ran weaving through the pipes thinking each turn was one step closer to freedom. My legs began to feel like slabs of rock slamming to the ground with each step. I felt pain with each step shooting through my legs but, it was nothing compared to the thought of freedom. As I approached the door I fumbled for the key card getting it ready to open the door. " Finally I can get out of here! I can be free from all of this!" As I slid the card through the machine the door started to slide open making jerking and grinding noises. The door suddenly stopped only opening 4 maybe 5 inches. " What....it can't be like this!" I kick the door in anger causing large cables to fall from the top of the doorway. I grab at the small opening and began to pull trying to open it just enough to escape. " Aaahhhhhh!!! Open damn it Open!" I need something to pry it open, anything will do, then it hit me " the pipe, I can use the pipe to open the door." I quickly found the pipe still covered in blood and placed it it the opening. As I pulled the door seemed to scream in pain as it slowly slid open. It would only open around 1 foot but, it was enough to escape and that's all that mattered. I squeezed and contorted my body making my way out the smell of fresh air hitting my face. On the other side was a long tunnel with a light at the end and the sound of birds chirping in the distance. " I did it, I finally got out of there, I'm free." As I headed to the exit a feeling of relief came over me. The sent of flowers in the distance filled me with joy and seemed to relieve the pain I felt. I approached the end of the tunnel the sun blinding me as I entered the light. When my eyes adjusted I wasn't in the middle of a large concrete area filled with large vehicles and tents. The area around the edges was a large wall with vines growing down the sides and trees decorated across the top growing just outside. " I need to find out where I am and figure out where I need to go." I noticed on each of the side where large towers towering over the walls. " Maybe I can climb one of those to get a better view." I made my way over to the towers, looking at my surroundings, I noticed  that no one was here either. " Where is everyone these vehicles couldn't just be sitting here for no reason?" I reached the tower closest to me and began to ascend to the top. As I looked out over the walls a wave of sorrow and anger went through my mind. What lay before me was nothing but forest and, at the edge nothing but water as far as the eye can see. I quickly looked around, every direction seemed to be the same with only one side showing the broad side of a large mountain ,where the small area I'm at was based. I began to feel depressed thinking I may never be able to leave " Where am I.....and how can I get out of here?"