The kiss that changed everything

( hey peeps so um I'm gunna continue I guess :))

(Sammis POV)

I'd woken up with lights in my face .. I tried to get up but I was strapped to the bed. " SHE'S AWAKE!" A petite woman yelled... I automatically new what's going on I'm in the hospital ... Again. My mom came in not worried just pissed.. The nurse unstrapped me from the bed and she leaves now its just me and my mom. " I don't understand why I have to you have you as my daughter . Just look at you you're a mess your ugly .. I'd cut myself to If I was you!" " I CAN'T BELIVE SOMEONE THAT BLIND HAD SEX WITH YOU!!! I was feeling light headed she slapped me * blackout *

(Next day)

They  released me but I have to go to my therapist ... I'm packing my things I'm going to school tomorrow , Then leaving from there . I pack a bunch of skinny jean 2 pairs of DC's and 4 Suicide Silence shirts. I sit at my window looking at my stiches it stiches the letter C I just sit there and cry .. my life is terrible everything is falling apart my dad isn't even my dad he doesn't claim me my ex-girlfriend is a lunatic and my mom pimps me....Why me..

(ALEXANDRIA POV)

I walk campus feeling eyes on me ... Something im used to.. As I walk I see a group of Girls in an area then one turns a around and says "SHES HERE!" I know what that means im gunna get beat up I run the other direction they chase me. "grab her!" I  then see Sammi she pulls me into a hallway. "Wat the f-" she covered my mouth. "stay calm and quiet or theyre gunna find you." she whispers . The girls run the other direction. "Thank you Sammie-" I was cut off by .. her lips.. they were very soft I felt a shock go through my whole body .. " IM SO SORRY " she hold her lips as if it was forbidden . She got up and ran. I would've of chased her but the bell had rang. Every period I just thought of her.

(So this was extra boring and dumb but whtaevs so any opinions on what I should do next okay byeee :)