Secret affairs

(Sammi POV)

  By this time my hair had fallen flat so I decided I'd just take out my extentions. I had shortish hair it was about 15 inches.  We''ve been walking for a while when Alex spoke. "Why did you run away when you kissed me?..." I didn't know why I ran the kiss was really amazing . " I don't know. " I kept my eyes foward trying my best not to look in her eyes.

She stopped me from walking making me face her. She kissed me and there was a harsh spark between our lips. "ouchie" She said blushing. We continued walking when the mall came into view.  "WE SHOULD GO!" she said practically jumping out of her skin. "sure Okie. " This SHALL be interesting.

Alex's POV

I was really excited walking into the mall. I spent most of my time there since Danielle worked at Hot Topic.  Hopefully she wasn't there. We walked it when I felt Alex walking closer to me than usual her hand brushing mine occasionally. I finally just took her hand in mine . We walked around a bit until we reached Hot Topic. I saw Dave and Kat. They were really sweet people. They were both working with customers so we decided to browse. Alex was looking at a Bring Me The Horizon skirt and tapped on... OMG. Danielle spun around smiling which faded when she looked at Alex. "Can I try this on?" "sure!" she mocked the cheery tone. She gave her a changing space , I began to browse when I felt hands on my hips that spun me around. "Hey babe I missed you!" She said. Yup typical Dani she always 'forgets' we had a fight, I usually play along but I was done with her. Faster than I could reject she kissed me. I felt nothing. she pulled back and I looked in her eyes in 'what.the.actual.fuck' . Then I looked up to see Alex. Flushed white.

A/N : OKAY GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG MY LIFE HAS BEEN COMPLETE SHIT AND I HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM BACK ! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR STAYING WITH ME ! LOVE YOU ALL !

_REYNA <3