The woods

(Alexs POV )

After class I went searching for Sammie ... I know I felt something magical and she just had to have felt it to ! I finally spotted her talking to some girl in a corner , I watch at distance the of course the kiss. I can feel my cheeks getting hot tears are streaming down my face . Sammi sees me. "Alex!!" I ran away .. Like I do every thing .

(Sammie POV )

Danielle came to me I was over this shit but then she started crying .. They were crocodile tear of course but I feel like I could BELIVE her this time. I kissed her but still kind of feeling the amazing energy Alex shared hours before. I turn after the kiss and see Alex mascara runs down her red stained cheeks . "Alex!!!" I run after her . She ran to a place I've never been it was so icolated but beautiful kind of like Alexs eyes full of mystery and beauty. " Go away !" She whispers now on the ground weeping . ". No ." I sit behind her and hold her while she cries.

(Alex's POV )

I'm not used to being held but I like it .. It was getting dark but I wasn't going anywhere Sammi had fallen asleep ...She looked really cute when she was sleeping .. In the morning ill tell her how I feel about her...

( hey bros I know this was reeeeaaqolly short and dumb but I liked it so yea :)) stay tuned u guess)