Chapter 9-Back to School(not edited)

Pic of Camille you don't know her yet but you soon

Kelly POV

It's been two months since Scott and I started dating. We went on dates ,we had make out sessions , we love each so much , and it's time to show the school that...well I think. Oh ya my mom and dad are back. I put on a pink blouse with long back and short front , a skinny blue jeans and a pink Jordon. I did my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my bag and went downstairs.
"Bye mom and dad ", I said
" Bye sweetie , be good", mom said. I walked outside and entered Scott's car .

"Morning my girlfriend", he said smiling
" Morning my babe ", I said trying to hide my blush

" You ready for everyone to know who you are to me ?", he asked kissing my lips

"Ya", I said kissing him back.

" Alright love birds , you can go now , don't want to be late!!!!", my dad said giving Scott a "I am gonna kill you if you hurt my daughter " look.

***********

We finally arrived at school and Scott held my hand and walked inside the school. I saw some persons whispering , some were dumbfounded , some were awwww and others were giving me death glares.
"See you later OK babe", he said with that he walked off to go with his gang . Anyway I was walking the hallway when I saw Adriana .
" Hey girl ....guess what!!!", I said excited
"What!!!?", she said with a smile

" I am Scott's girlfriend!!!! ", I screamed, I realized that her smile died
" Seriously Kelly the player , you definitely need someone like me in your life ", she said looking at me in a disguised way. Hold the fucking phone , is she mad at me or is it something else.

" What do you mean ?", I asked really confused , now she's acting like Amber .
"I am saying that your better off with Josh other than Scott, he's a player he's a prick he's a jerk and your his girlfriend!!!!", she said having a mixed expression.
" Well sorry Adriana he's my jerk he's my prick he's my player, and how could you say you want me to go back with Josh , you know what he did to me , you know what whatever say what you want to say .......it's like your turning into Amber", I said pushing her out the way and walking to the bathroom , when I over heard Adriana talking to Amber ,
"Did you tell that bitch to back off ", Ambee said
" No but she really thinks Scott wants her sorry ass", Adriana said and then started laughing. Like seriously Adriana , I should have known your back stabbing bitch too.
"Shut up you slut , and next time make her feel extremely bad , or I am gonna tell your big secret to the whole school!!!", with that she slapped Adriana in the face and walked off with her crew .
In her crew you have Camel and Gabby .Camel is kinda mean and kinda nice one and Gabi is the gossip Queen . I hate the mother fuckers and now Adriana is following them, oh my god this is such a good day back to school. Adriana will see what's coming that slut , I just want to puncher that bitch's face . Can't wait .

Hey readers 131 views already you guys really love it , keep it up people oh and keep up the likes too . Love ya alllllll