Chapter 5-The Games On(not edited)

Pic of Adriana

Kelly POV

I woke up with a happy smile and then it suddenly fades when I remembered what happened yesterday. Then suddenly my door flew open only revealing my mom.
"Hey honey", she said
" What do you want mom", I said getting irritated
"Well ....we are having my bestfriend Bay coming over here with her family for dinner tonight and your father and I will be here by 5 oh she also has a son by the Scott Evans , wear something pretty", she said calmly .
" OK ......wait what , Scott Evans? " I said in a shocked state

Didn't you hear what she said she said the asshole Scott Evans

"I know that face , be nice Kelly ", she said giving me her warning eyes.

I just got ready and off I was to school.

******

" Oh that's what happened to you at the party", Adriana said in an "I get", way. It's lunch time now so ya . " Hey- ", I was cut off by the one person I didn't want to see for my whole life.
" Hey sup Adriana and Kelly", he said with his group guys behind him. Ohhh, did I tell you about the guys who are behind Scott?. We have Beck Reed the sarcastic one, Wayne Dallas the one who hooks up with any girl, Jordon Williams the funny one , Steffon Parker the nice one and final the Bitch Scott Evans.
" Fuck off!!!", I shouted at him.
"That's not the way you speak to a person , I am sure your mother will be disappointed tonight when I tell her", he said leaning against my chair while smirking.
" You know what I don't even care if you tell my mom, you know why!?", I lean closer to his ear and then said " Because I don't give a fuck what you do Scott", with that I took my mash potatoes and pushed them up in his face and then boldly grabbed Adriana's hand and walked out the cafeteria. The cafeteria was filled with laughter.

"How can you do that Kelly!!!", Adriana shouted at me .

" How can I do what?", I asked confused.
"How can you do that to him?!!!", she said.
OK now I was really confused , didn't I just tell her what happened to me yesterday!!!

" KELLY , answer me !!!!!!", she said sternly.

" Are you deaf i told you he embarrassed me yesterday in front of the whole school!!!!!, ", I said then suddenly tears started flowing down my cheeks.

" I am sorry ,I didn't know I really-", I cut her off by saying, "Well now you know , ya happy ", smiling mean time tears flowing down my face . I ran down the corridor but suddenly I was pushed me against the wall and was pinned down.
He looked familiar ........oh no it can't be him it can't be Josh no not my ex .
" Hey long time don't see , babe", he said while smirked

"Let me go you asshole", I said snapped at him.

Be brave he won't do that thing to you what he did last time

" Still a bitch aren't you ?", he said while coming closer to my face.
" Still hoe aren't you ?", I snapped back at him this time I spit in his face .
He  chuckled and then slapped me cross my face .
I felt my cheeks get red from the slap I got.
" Don't do that to me Kelly!", he said with that crashed his disgusting , nasty lips against mine. He bit my bottom lip so hard making me open my mouth with that I pushed him off me .
"What's the pro babe , I was just getting started", he said licking his lips.
" You can't just come to my school and pinned me down after four years and expect me to take you back !!!!", I shouted at him.
"It's not like you have a choice babe", he said with confidence. With that he let go of me and disappeared in the crowd .
Why me lord why me?

*******
Adriana was doing my makeup now. Adriana is staying over here with me , she's finished getting herself ready and also because I told her about Oscar and she said blah blah blah about best friends so ya.
" Come downstairs now girls we are ready", has quickly as possible I looked in the mirror to see a extremely hot Kelly. I am in a short pink fancy dress with a high high heels , while Adriana is wearing a knee length dress it's sky blue with a blue and white heels and her makeup is heavy while mine is light.
"Alright , alright stop admiring yourself now", Adriana said with a smile .
We both went downstairs.

Scott POV

After what happened yesterday I felt bad like really bad. So I was trying to make it up to Kelly today by giving her funny jokes , but instead I got a " fuck off" and smashed potatoes in my face.

You were a real pussy for trying to act nice

I think I kinda have feelings for her . Like she's hot and sassy but she's does not dress to impress guys and I don't think she wear makeup only special events.

Are you even listening to yourself , do I have to remind you who you are and that you can get any girl you want , and you chose her?????!

Ya I know I can get a girl right now but I think Kelly has something special. How I know her name .......I searched it up.
You might call that stalking but it's not . Anyway I was over Kelly's house and we were in the dining room we were all seated except Kelly and I think Adriana is here . Suddenly I saw my mom shaking someone's hand and hugging them . I turned around to see who and it was Kelly . She finally looked at me then she rolled her eyes at me . Damn she looks fucking hot.

*******
" I'll just go and wash the dishes mom", Kelly said to her mom.
"Scott be a gentleman and go help Kelly with the dishes", my mom said to me .
So with that I went in the kitchen and I closed the door behind me .

" What do you want Scott?", she said looking annoyed
"My mom said I should help you with the dishes ", I said
" Look I-i a- am s-sorry about the other day and at the party , I really didn't mean it ", I said ,stuttering wow that was hard I hope she forgive me.
" I don't accept your apology ", she said while washing a plate
" What !!Why?", I said confused
She puts down the plate and comes up in my face and says "Because your a bitch and I hate bitches , so get out off my fucking way!!!!!!", she said that then she pushed me out the way and left the kitchen.

The games on Kelly , you don't know what you just started.