i like lemons?

GTFO IF U ARE SMOL YOUNGLING/DON'T DESIRE SMUTTY SMUTZ/HATE THIS PAIRING (DON'T READ THIS STORY OF YOU HATE 2DOC WAT.)
~
On the same night 2D had talked on the phone with Paula, he noticed Murdoc had gotten very VERY drunk.
Noodle was watching him dance around and make a huge fool of himself, not giving a fuck. He was just her entertainment for the night and she watched from the couch. What could be the harm in that, right?
But Murdoc spun circles around the living room -knocking over everything- and somehow survived going up the stairs. It was these times that 2D locked himself in his room when his bandmate had 25348742687436875467 too many drinks. Wait, that kills you. I don't fucking know- a LOT, but not OVERDOSING.
Now 2D didn't have a real lock on his door. So he always shoved up a chair against his door in hopes to keep Murdoc out. It never once effected him.
"MY TOOTSIE ROLL!!" he slammed the door wide open, forcing the chair against the wall. That left a mark for sure.
2D sat up on his bed and backed up the most he could. "H-h-hey, g-green bean...." he shut his eyes. Why was he in love with this bastard? He knew only abuse could come out of this.
But Murdoc just kissed him at first. Not that soft, gentle gooey and romantic kind of kiss. I mean REALLY kiss.
Naturally 2D kissed back shyly.
The two of them were making out and tearing off each other's clothing as they made their way to the door and shut it.
Murdoc teased at his dick, licking and kissing at it. He started sucking it, encouraged by his love's pleasured moans and excitement. When he stopped, he wrapped his arms around his thin waist.
2D hugged back, his eyes shut. They both started kissing and going at it again.
He started to shiver and wince when Murdoc clawed at his back and left a big mark.
2D nibbled at his neck gently. Then started sucking into it and leaving a big hickey. He did this more times, dotting lovebites all over his neck and one on his shoulder.
Murdoc grinned sloppily at this and did it right back to him. So he'd have just as many new marks.
The boys weren't just horny now. They truly wanted each other, and even Murdoc didn't think about sex with anyone else.
2D took him to the bed and layed him done. He kissed his chest and all the way down his tummy to his penis. Then climbed on top of him. Yes, 2D tops. FUCKING FIGHT ME.
Murdoc started moaning and begging for more when 2D grinded against his body. "Spread your legs..." he whispered to him, and the satanist did as told.
He licked at his legs at first and played with his penis, then finally-

........

.......

"...Hallo? Y-you blacked out... Green Bean?"
Murdoc groaned and opened his eyes slowly, blinking rapidly. He was laying under 2Ds covers nude. It was bright out. "We didn't have...???"
"Too much alcohol... I fink." he kind of frowned. "We can now!"
And they did.
But I shall leave that shit to your imagination.