nineteen :3

So there he was. Murdoc Niccals at a interview for the band Gorillaz with his other band mates.
"Hello...?" The interviewer chuckled awkwardly, waiting for the answer to his question about their current dating lifes.
Murdoc seemed to randomly arrive back at Planet Earth. "Oh...! Nah mate, I don't further relationships then just makin' love to the ladies." he cackled.
2D had enough of these lies. He wanted to feel appreciated for once. "....HES MADE LOVE TO ME!" his sudden blurt led the conversation a completely different route.
Murdoc stared at him, dissatisfied. "Haha faceache! You and your silly jokes! Aight??"
"It isn't a joke." 2D continued while Russel and Noodle were doing their own thing. It was no surprise to them; simply waiting for it to be over since this had nothing to do with them. "We've been dating quite some time in secret. Murdoc doesn't want to admit he's gone GAY."
"I HAVEN'T GONE GAY!" Murdoc yelled. Just like that one dude in the bible who refused god or something. But he looked at 2D. Those big, black eyes like a puppy... A puppy with weird ass eyes. His face looked so innocent and sweet, so sad.
2D was mumbling "I'm gon' make Russ beat the shit outta yew..." and that's actually what made Murdoc changed his mind.
"Fine! We're in love!! I didn't expect it to be out there like this."
"I didn't expect to find out by hearing your bed creak and recognising two's moans instead of one of your one night stands..." Russel replied, grumpy.
2D smiled and kissed Murdoc's cheek. They then started making out while the green bean flipped everyone off.
Noodle had enough of this nonsense. She was sick of just watching their fucked up love. "I have a crush on 2-chan....!" she screamed, getting the gay couple's and interviewer's attention.