Chapter 11

Chapter 11

After finishing our lunch Vanessa and I decided to go back to the hotel since we were tired and the boys agreed to escort us. We were just chatting and having fun when my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was Zoe.
- Hey Zoe! - I answered the phone.
- Hey lovely! What are you and Vanessa up to tonight? - she asked.
- Not much, why? - 
- I was thinking we could all go out tonight. I mean, you have to experience the London nightlife, don't you? - 
- Wow, yeah, that would be amazing! - I exclaimed and all three of them turned to face me.
- So, around 8 we'll all be in front of your hotel, is that okay? - 
- Yeah, that's great! - 
- So see ya then! Bye! - 
- See ya, bye! - we hung up. - Guess we're going out tonight. - I winked at Vanessa. 
- Oh, I totally forgot about that, Zoe messaged me earlier! - Alfie exclaimed.
- So who's coming? - Vanessa asked.
- Oh, two of us, Zoe, Jack, Finn, Sam, Maz, Caspar and we still don't know about Joe. - 
- Wow, that should be fun! - Vanessa said excitedly.
We reached our hotel sooner than we thought we would since we got caught up arranging plans for tonight. They agreed to meet us in front of our hotel at 8 pm so we said our goodbyes at that. As I was about to wave them goodbye, it caught me by surprise when Marcus hugged me. Not that I mind, though, it actually made me feel a bit fuzzy inside, but in a good way. I then hugged Alfie and waited for Vanessa to hug both of them so we headed back to our room.

Once we were up in our room, I threw myself on the bed and sighed. I was so tired.
- I think I'll take a nap, I'm barely keeping my eyes open. - I said.
- Yeah, beauty nap, that's right! - she jumped on her bed.
- Beauty nap? - I asked her, confused.
- I have to be beautiful tonight because Finn! - I laughed. - What are you laughing at? - 
- You, silly. - she glared at me and I laughed again. - Now let me sleep! - I whined and turned around closing my eyes. I fell asleep in an instance.

- Get up, sleepyhead! - I felt someone shaking me. 
- Umm, what? - I was lost in time and space. I opened my eyes to find Vanessa with crossed arms towering over me with a towel over her head.
- You need to get ready, we don't wanna be late, now, do we? - if I hadn't just woken up, I'd probably be laughing now. I groaned loudly and made my way towards the bathroom. 
Once in the shower, I let a bit of cold water run over to wake me up. I started singing from the top of my lungs as always.
- SHUT UP! - Vanessa yelled from the room.
- HEY, I'M NOT THAT BAD! - I yelled back, laughing. I got out of the shower and out the bathroom to find Vanessa kneeling in front of her suitcase. - Nothing to wear, again? - 
- Yeah. - she frowned. - I'm close to the nervous breakdown. - she said.
- Why don't you wear that dress you bought that day when we met Jack and Finn? - I suggested.
- You know I love you, right?! - she jumped up and hugged me. I just smiled.
- Yeah, I know, I'm the best, who wouldn't love me? - I pulled my tounge out on her. She laughed.
- What'll you wear? - she asked me. I sighed and opened my suitcase.
- Not sure. - I started rummaging through my bag searching for anything that's worth wearing tonight.
- How do I look? - she had her dress on with a leather jacket over it.
- Gorgeous, as always. - I winked at her. I got back to my suitcase and sighed again. I took out my black skinny jeans and a floral tank top with zipper on front of the top. 
I quickly got dressed so I could help Vanessa with her hair. I nicely curled it and then she straightened mine. I got my make up bag and started doing my make up which I was soon done with because I don't like to put much of it on my face so I jumped on the bed waiting for Vanessa.
- You have 5 minutes, you know? - I nudged her getting up and picking my brown leather jacket up from my bed.
- Never rush an artist! - she exclaimed and I laughed.
- As if. - she glared at me again. - C'mon, we don't wanna be late, now, do we? - I quoted her.
- Okay, okay, I'm done! - she dropped everything and put her shoes on. 

I locked our hotel door and we headed towards the lift. Once in the lobby, I left the key at the reception and we headed out where we were greeted withwarm hugs from everyone. We were also introduced to Caspar who seemed so nice.
- So where are we going? - I asked.
- Funky Buddha! - Maz said excitedly and started dancing as we were walking dow the street.
- Calm down, you'll be able to show your dance skills later. - Sam nudged him.
- Your dance videos didn't impress me much, though. - Vanessa said, jokingly.
- Watcha say? - he came over to Vanessa. We all laughed.
- Just that Antonia can do way better. - she winked at me and my mouth dropped. Everyone turned to me.
- Woooah, don't drag me into this! - I shot my hands up.
- The question is, can you really dance? - Maz asked me. 
- She can. - Vanessa said. - You'll see. - 
- Or maybe you won't. - 
We discussed the matter all the way to the club. Once we got there we were escorted in and there was a table waiting just for us since the club was crowded already. Ah, the perks of hanging out with these guys.

We all ordered our drinks and were starting to loosen up. Chatting through blasting music wasn't the easiest, but we managed to understand each others. 
I kind of zoned out looking around the room when someone snapped his fingers in front of me. My attention turned to Marcus.
- So can you really dance? - he asked and I laughed.
- People say so. - I shrugged. 
- I wanna see it so I can judge it myself! - said Maz who got into the conversation.
- Not gonna happen. - 
- Don't be shy, now, c'mon! - Maz pinched my cheek as if I was a little baby. I rolled my eyes on him and he frowned. - Okay, okay, maybe later! - a smile appeared on his face and he hugged me. He's such a child. 
I shook my head and roamed around our table but I couldn't see Vanessa. Has she gone to the bathroom without me? But she would've told me, though. I looked around again but I couldn't see much since it was too crowded. I popped up on the seat and glanced once more when my eyes caught her. She was at the bar draining a shot of tequila in Finns company. I noticed him eying her up and down and I couldn't help but smile. This'll be a fun night.
__________________________________________________

A/N:

Here ya go lovelies! 
I was supposed to update it earlier, but my computer decided to be all funny and to broke down every now and then so it took me ages to write this chapter since I had to restart the computer like every half an hour.

So yeah, the usual; vote/comment since I love getting feedback from you guys and replying to you as it makes me happy :) also I can't believe I've passed 7,100+ reads, that's siiiiick, THANK YOU!

If there's anything YOU want to know about ME or the story don't hesitate to ask since I'll be more than willing to answer all of you :3

AND PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES, WILL YOU? I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! <3

Love, Antonia xxx