Chapter 9: Effortless

A/N: Sorry it has taken me so long to update for those of you who have been waiting.. I didn't get a lot of feedback and votes on the past few chapters so I was not motivated at all. If you comment and vote like crazy I will update REALLY FAST I promise(: Anyways- I hope you enjoy the chapter(: 

Destiny's POV: 

Niall broke up with Alex....? WHAT?! I didn't know how to react. What did this mean..? For us I mean. 

Nothing. That's what it meant. 

He and Alex were over. It doesn't have anything to do with me. 

"Why..?" I responded stupidly to Emorie. 

"Why do you think?!" She retorted chuckling. "Maybe because he realized what a total bitch she is!" 

I laughed a little and got out of my bunk, stretching, but immediately wincing at the pain in my ankle. 

For a moment I even forgot about Niall and Alex the pain was so bad. 

"Here sit down! I'll get you an outfit and your boot and cretches." She said and I sat down in the mini kitchen that was in the trailer. 

She returned with crop yogas and a noodie. "Now that we have some time alone... We need to talk. Now go change! Chop chop!" 

I hobbled off to the back room and sat on the bench as I changed my clothes.

I was a bit nervous for this "talk" she was going to give me... I mean, I wasn't in the mood to talk about Niall right now. However, at the same time I was overwhelmed with excitement that I actually had a chance with Niall now. 

Not that he would ever go for me...

I returned to find Emorie looking happy as usual. I pushed some of my tangled mess I call hair behind my shoulder as I sat down across from her. 

"So... What are you going to do?" She giggled. 

"What do you mean what am I going to do?" I asked casually although I knew very well what she meant. 

"Come on! Don't play stupid. You may be good at fooling others but you can't fool your best friend Des." 

"Fine okay?! I like him but I'm still not going to do anything because it doesn't matter. Plus he kissed me.. Which qualifies as cheating on Alex and just because she's a bitch doesn't mean that he won't do it to me even if we got to that point. So whatever. End of discussion." I said getting up and grabbing my cretches.

I look at my phone and I had two missed calls from Harry. 

Speaking of Harry, he walked in the trailer. 

"Hey." He said a bit awkwardly. Things haven't been the same with us since... we... well he ... we... kissed. "Can we talk for a bit." He looked at Emorie. "Alone." 

She put her arms up in surrender. "Fine. Go ahead." Laughing she exited the trailer. 

"Hey." I said. 

"Listen-"

"I know." I added. 

"It was-"

"Nothing." 

"Right." He smiled. "I need you as my friend and I don't know what I was doing." 

"It's okay. I've missed my curly headed friend." I ruffled his curls and he pulled me into his chest hugging me tightly.

"Can you hang out with me and Louis today?" He asked. 

"I don't know I'm not really in the shape to outrun any mobs today styles." He chuckled nodding.