Chapter 48

"Show me." He says , his eyes going to the door for a quick second. "Really ?"

"You said you were going to do it , so do it." He says , with that goddamn smirk on his face. To be smart I stand and leave the bedroom. I walk down the hallway and start to make my way down the steps before I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. "It was actually going to be that easy for you ?" He asks , his voice laced with worry.

"Of course it wouldn't. I would've stalled so much before finally getting the courage to walk out that door." He smiled and then kissed me. How this has happened over the past few months , I have no clue. But what I do know is I wouldn't want it any other way.

~*~*~*~*~

"Alexsa ? Time to go." He yells from downstairs. I had to give in and go to the meeting with him , whether I wanted to or not. After a nice shower , I end up with a white sleeve long button down with a tan high waited pencil skirt and nude heels. My hair is in waves all over my head and I give myself a natural look with my makeup.

"And get our jackets ! It's cold outside."

"Okay !" I shout from upstairs. I grab both of our North Face jackets and my Uggs and walk down the stairs with my Dominant waiting for me. We head to the car and drive to the big building. "Now ," he starts , "there's no one here that you know. I don't care what I'm doing , if you need me knock on the wall or something. I need to keep you away from all these bastards. Understand ?"

I smile before complying and walk into the building , leading the way. I hear him growl quietly. "God , you're so fucking sexy." I giggle and sway my hips to tease him. "It's really quiet." I whisper. He chuckles a little. "Because it's 7:00 , after work hours. No one is here but , let's say , the important people." I nod and we head to the highest floor. During the entire elevator ride , he stares at me with those hypnotizing eyes. I forgot how intimidating he can be. "Something wrong , γατάκι ?" (Kitten ?) "Hmm ? What does that mean ?" I ask stupidly. I knew what it meant.

"You know damn well what it means , baby. Don't act stupid." He suddenly walks over to me and start kissing me feverishly. The kissing is so intense before the door opens and people are standing there. We stand next to each other and I am flushed. "Gentlemen." He nods to the men standing outside before grabbing my hand and leading me to his office. "Now , you can do anything you want in here. Just don't talk to anyone and don't let anyone in , understand ?"

"Yes."

"Yes what ?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. If you don't do as I say you will be punished." He says before kissing me and walking out the door.

Is that a threat or a promise ? I lock the door behind him and turn around , looking around the office , trying to find something to do for the next 3 hours.

~*~*~*~*~

Before I know it , I'm typing work on his computer. Good way to have a fun time in a big office , Alexsa.

I hear a knock on the door. Don't answer it. I get up and answer it anyway. If he finds out he's going to murder me. I open the door to find the also intimidating Dominick with papers in his hand. He looks up (well down since I'm shorter than him) from his phone and smiles. "Alexsa. How are you ?" "I'm good. Um , are these for Mr. Burkley ?" He nods and hands them to me. "Can you give these to him when he comes back ?" I nod and he takes my hand and kisses it. "Thank you. See you around ?" I nod again and he walks away , winking at me before heading down the hallway.

My shaky hands put the papers on his desk before typing more work.

***** 2 hours later *****

Oh my goodness , when is that stupid meeting over ? Why did I have to come ? 2 hours later and I'm bored. I finished my work in less than an hour and now I'm bored again. I whine in frustration before trying to find something to do. He did say I can knock on the wall if I need anything right ? Damn right he did.

I hurriedly knock on the wall. I hear him pause in his speech and politely excuse himself. He immediately he opens the foor and stands there with a worry written on his face. "What's the matter ? Are you okay ? What ha-" I cut him off with a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as tries to pull away. "Why are you pulling away from me ?" I ask him. "That's all you wanted ?" I nod. "I'm bored ... and horny. Listening to you being all demanding on the other side is getting me wet. Let's have a quickie and I promise I'll leave you alone." He looks at me before shaking his head. "If those people turn down the opportunity , I'm blaming you." I smile before he kisses me again.

He picks me up by my legs and wraps them around his waist. He lays me on the floor and starts kissing my neck , earning a moan from me. "Please." I whimper before he starts nibbling on the collarbone. His hands start to wander and he lightly squeezes my thigh. I gasp and pull him back up to kiss me. While he's kissing me , his hand starts unzipping my skirt and I pull it down. He suddenly gets up and walks over to his desk and I whine in frustration. "Come on , hurry up." I say. "Are you giving me orders ?" He says with a smirk. He kneels down and hovers over me , taking a hand to rip open the condom and slides it on.

"Take me right on this floor." I say with a moan. He lays on top of me , but not as much to crush me. He slides himself in until he fills me completely. "Oh my God , you're so big." I tell him with the breath I have left. He starts thrusting , moaning in satisfaction. "Fuck , you feel so good Kitten." He moans. He starts to pound me unexpectedly and I cry out in euphoria. "Shh." He coos. "You don't want anyone to hear you." He lightly puts his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. He keeps pounding , looking me in my rolled eyes as he fucks me hard. I feel myself coming undone as he turns me around so I'm on my hands and knees. I automatically arch my back before he slams into me. "M-Michael." I moan quietly. "Fuck yes." He says , pounding into me from behind. My eyes roll in the back of my head again. "I'm close. I'm so ... close." Before I know it , my orgasm completely overwhelms me and my legs start shaking. I can barely hold my moans back in , but he is making sure that I am quiet.

"Fuck me ! Oh my God ..."

"Jesus Christ." He says before his last thrust , breathing hard in order to keep himself quiet.

~*~*~*~*~

We both fix our clothes before he walks out the door. "That was amazing." I say , kissing him. "It was. My meeting is almost done. When we get home , we can finish what we started." he says , kissing my forehead before walking out the door. I lock it in frustration.

I've never craved him so much until now.